Politics Climate Change Paradox (cont in part 2)

Should we act now, or wait for a unified global approach

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon mate, he's been the subject of various federal investigations into scientific fraud. Yeah he was eventually cleared, but so was O.J.Simpson and the rest of the Climategate mob.

hahaha, hilarious analogy. OJ was cleared once by a panel of nobodies and then found liable by a similar panel in the subsequent civil proceedings. so in effect, he failed at one from two. yep, that's exactly the same as exoneration in seven (?) investigations by relevant professionals/institutions which found no evidence of wrongdoing whatsoever.

Federal investigations? You mean some of the ultra-right in the US parliaments were spurred on by nuts in the media after emails were hacked and selectively quoted?

C'mon mate. Seriously?

:D yeah i did enjoy the transparent attempt to add weight to the validity of the investigations. basically inhofe and similar flogs had a sook to anyone who would listen.

:D yeah i did enjoy the transparent attempt to add weight to the validity of the investigations. basically inhofe and similar flogs had a sook to anyone who would listen.

It is an old tactic of the right. Smear your opposition with something that is normally 100% projection. Then even after your opponent is cleared of any wrongdoing when your political hack friends investigate the smear ... continue on as if there is a bad smell around that person.

It is a bit like walking up and farting next to someone else, blaming them for it. Then after everyone works out you farted, still talk as if there is a suspicion that the other person is a VICIOUS farter!

It's a sad situation from both sides, especially in US politics.
Couldn't agree more, they are 2 sides of the same coin, the real control resides with mega corporations, the military industrial complex, big pharma and huge financial entities supported by the lobbyists and donations. The hope and change of Obama I had hope for but it was just another scam, nothing changed. We are given the illusion of choice, no matter who is in power we will always end up where those with the real power want us to end up, all the 2 party political bullshit is just distraction and tinkering around the periphery for the benefit of the masses.

Couldn't agree more, they are 2 sides of the same coin, the real control resides with mega corporations, the military industrial complex, big pharma and huge financial entities supported by the lobbyists and donations. The hope and change of Obama I had hope for but it was just another scam, nothing changed. We are given the illusion of choice, no matter who is in power we will always end up where those with the real power want us to end up, all the 2 party political bullshit is just distraction and tinkering around the periphery for the benefit of the masses.

There are options for change. Just not the "left" who take big money from these large corporations.

Are you talking about the investigation that has had over 50 indictments so far? What projection do you see with that?
I find crimes created by the investigation as being problematic. But for the investigation how many crimes have been committed? How much Russian collusion has been found?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are options for change. Just not the "left" who take big money from these large corporations.
I don't see it happening, too much money, power and influence at stake for any meaningful change to take place on a grand societal global scale IMO, at least in my lifetime, hopefully my grandchildren have the opportunity to live in a more empathetic, equitable system.

I don't. The investigation is looking for Russian involvement in the un-losable election, that they lost.

in a discussion about illogical partisanship from the Right/Left you said that both sides are as bad as each other, and then nominated mueller as an example. i might agree with your original assertion about ideological bias generally and have made statements to that effect, but you suggested mueller as an example of this illogical partisanship. so now im asking you to support your assertion. in what way is mueller an example of illogical leftist partisanship?

in a discussion about illogical partisanship from the Right/Left you said that both sides are as bad as each other, and then nominated mueller as an example. i might agree with your original assertion about ideological bias generally and have made statements to that effect, but you suggested mueller as an example of this illogical partisanship. so now im asking you to support your assertion. in what way is mueller an example of illogical leftist partisanship?
I never said Mueller.

I said the investigation into Russian collusion in the 2016 election was an example [of the left going after the right for anything they can]

I find crimes created by the investigation as being problematic. But for the investigation how many crimes have been committed? How much Russian collusion has been found?

The meeting at Trump tower and the releasing of the campaign the in the following days. Manafort, Cohen, Flynn and Individual 1!!

The only thing that is problematic is that it is not like the US doesn't do it in other nations. Israel and Saudi Arabia continue to collude with members of their parliament. Are you suggesting that Russia wasn't putting their thumb on the scale to help Trump win?

I never said Mueller.

I said the investigation into Russian collusion in the 2016 election was an example [of the left going after the right for anything they can]

"the left" .... most of the American left don't care so much about that. It is the liberal establishment that pushes the hardest for this. There is obviously something there though. He is lucky that they don't seem to be pursing his money laundering of Russian mafia money though. He has already committed a crime that his co-conspirator is getting three years for.

Federal investigations? You mean some of the ultra-right in the US parliaments were spurred on by nuts in the media after emails were hacked and selectively quoted?

C'mon mate. Seriously?
No they weren’t. Your side was busted so you pretended that the lies being sprouted was all some great conspiracy. They even went as far as to change the info contained in the hacked emails because they knew no one would believe the man made climate change deniers.

No they weren’t. Your side was busted so you pretended that the lies being sprouted was all some great conspiracy. They even went as far as to change the info contained in the hacked emails because they knew no one would believe the man made climate change deniers.

Yes these all powerful men ... they reachead through their computers and changed the data that others had hacked ... on the hacker's computer!!

LOL

Yes these all powerful men ... they reachead through their computers and changed the data that others had hacked ... on the hacker's computer!!

LOL
Ok, you’ve never heard of discrediting the truth. Those who are brainwashed by the man made climate change propaganda don’t need any convincing. Just ask my Long Living Hawks friend.

Ok, you’ve never heard of discrediting the truth. Those who are brainwashed by the man made climate change propaganda don’t need any convincing. Just ask my Long Living Hawks friend.

Oh, you were being serious. Sorry, it seemed clear you were being facetious.

Those emails were a joke. Unless you deliberately misunderstand the language one uses when they are working with lots of data and trying to find correlations that are more than spurious you would have no problem with what was in them. Instead of just saying "the email controversy" please state exactly how many emails were hacked. Then state the ones that you find problematic and why. Then address the response to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back