Politics Climate Change Paradox (cont in part 2)

Should we act now, or wait for a unified global approach

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We'll be fine, at the last minute we'll create nanobots that are released into the atmosphere and turn carbon into purified water.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Broken Hill powers towards 'renewable city' status with $80 million battery plan

Key points:
  • Construction of the $80 million battery would start early next year
  • It would have the capacity to power up to 10,000 homes for more than two hours if there was a power outage
  • The project would create 50 jobs and the battery could be up and running in 2023

Lets unwrap that:
$80 mil: 10,000 houses for 2 hours. What happens then?

The Antartic had just recorded it's coldest 6 month period (April to September) ever recorded (as reported by the Washington Post) -

Good to see Greta is still triggering the oldies.

Should send Grace Tame there as well.

In all serious though, give me a sound, logical reason why you would have an unqualified, unhinged teenage activist sneering at world leaders about an issue that apparently is so critical it requires Trillions of $ worldwide investment to resolve.

This is either a serious, science based issue or it's not. Wheeling in the freak show doesn't help the cause imo.

In all serious though, give me a sound, logical reason why you would have an unqualified, unhinged teenage activist sneering at world leaders about an issue that apparently is so critical it requires Trillions of $ worldwide investment to resolve.

This is either a serious, science based issue or it's not. Wheeling in the freak show doesn't help the cause imo.

The younger generation deserve a seat at the table, it will effect them the most.

Lots of her fans are reaching voting age, many are already there. It would be stupid to keep ignoring them.

The current economy isn't working for them either, if you haven't noticed.

The younger generation deserve a seat at the table, it will effect them the most.

Lots of her fans are reaching voting age, many are already there. It would be stupid to keep ignoring them.

The current economy isn't working for them either, if you haven't noticed.

Sorry but i have to disagree.

If this issue is as serious and as dire as they say it is, the world leading climate scientists need to be doing the talking. Providing a world stage for an unhinged activist is stupid.

There also needs to be room for a healthy debate on this which is always avoided at all costs... i wonder why!

Sorry but i have to disagree.

If this issue is as serious and as dire as they say it is, the world leading climate scientists need to be doing the talking. Providing a world stage for an unhinged activist is stupid.

There also needs to be room for a healthy debate on this which is always avoided at all costs... i wonder why!

Scott Morrison is an unhinged activist. Do you trust him to do the right thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back