Injury Clint Bartram undergoing liposuction to repair knee

Remove this Banner Ad

Managed 103 games before retiring at 24, and Jetta aside, we are still lacking decent small backs.

For someone with limited talents, Bartram would probably have played 150-200 games. Injury sucks.

Loved that checkside goal in the wet against the Saints.

Ridiculous that he was only 24. Always thought he was much older. I reckon he'd be the kind of player Roosy would love too
Hurts the most. When you consider 24 and already played 100 games and a lock in the side...would have probably ended up playing 250 games if not for his knee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved Barty, was a better lock down player than bail with worse for skills, there's a video somewhere on youtube of him squaring a 30 m pass across goals to an unmanned stkilda player who went back and slotted it, he then misses a shot from 15m out at the other end

Ahhhh barty

I loved Barty, was a better lock down player than bail with worse for skills, there's a video somewhere on youtube of him squaring a 30 m pass across goals to an unmanned stkilda player who went back and slotted it, he then misses a shot from 15m out at the other end

Ahhhh barty

Vividly remember that pass

Was just in shock at the ground

This was my face

albundy_shock.gif.pagespeed.ce_.KDPPWg3uCv.gif

Last memory I have of Bartram is his handball to the umpire when they had that stupid strip on that clashed with ours.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back