Opinion clogged: "Mundy, not a leader?"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I feel dirty even posting in this ridiculous thread created by a troll, but am astounded the OP would, using an alias, bump his own thread when it only illustrates how misguided he was. Did the OP not notice he spent 50 posts in 2014 asserting Mundy is cooked and should be dumped?
Was the OP in a coma in 2015 when Mundy had probably the best season of his career and was made an AA?

Last edited:
I think the latest incarnation was sad-sacking around again tonight as magna cum loud Grandstan .
The mods would have to confirm Tayl0r , Righteo , @Allicat .

I actually don't know who banned that guy but am grateful he only lasted 6 posts. I don't think it was clay but I'm not totally sure, if it was then the naming sense sure has slipped.

On par with claylias and claymation I'd say. Triping the same stuff in the same way anyhoo let us know if you find out,it's looking a little psychotic.

On par with claylias and claymation I'd say. Triping the same stuff in the same way anyhoo let us know if you find out,it's looking a little psychotic.

We actually have several psychos like that who make persistent troll accounts during the season which muddies the waters a bit from a deductive standpoint.

FWIW, Mundy's leadership is not beyond criticism, but given its role as a lightening rod for crappy trolling, vindictive callbacks and the fact it's round ******* three I'm not sure we need this thread open at this time. I'll see what feedback I get before making a decision.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back