Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatonsSnapChat

Debutant
Jan 11, 2021
AFL Club
Essendon
If you were a millionaire Bitcoing Queen with a closed thread on BigFooty and a history of supporting St Kilda why would you need an Only Fans account ?

Bitcoin not as profitable as we think?

Would have added this to another thread not more than a few rows below this. But it seems we are locked.

If you were a millionaire Bitcoing Queen with a closed thread on BigFooty and a history of supporting St Kilda why would you need an Only Fans account ?

Bitcoin not as profitable as we think?

Would have added this to another thread not more than a few rows below this. But it seems we are locked.

so you’re saying she’s set it up?

decisions, decisions…Kim or liz cambage :think:

Apparently she had a 6 months hiatus from socials? fu** me when are people going to start publicly calling her out as a liar. It was maybe 5 weeks at best

View attachment 1288822
“I had my friends and family push me…” I wonder if she asked her son what he thought

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this year she has made millions in crypto, had stage 4 cancer, ripped off people on a goodfundme page, has been nominated for female business woman of the year and runs a successful NY eyebrow shop

Now she needs an only fans page? ******* lol

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

So this year she has made millions in crypto, had stage 4 cancer, ripped off people on a goodfundme page, has been nominated for female business woman of the year and runs a successful NY eyebrow shop

Now she needs an only fans page? ******* lol

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
You foolish, foolish person, this isn't about making money.
It's about giving back (and other bits) to her loyal devoted fans.

She doesn't do this because she needs to, she does it because she wants to.
She is truly a babe amongst babes.

PS You forgot the lotto wins.

Its hard to work out where the plastic surgery ends and the photoshop takes over.

cheers-george-costanza.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back