Rumour Closed Threads. Millionaire BitCoin Advice & Only Fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'every girl and every influencer is doing it' that might be a slight stretch kimmy and i am tipping no other person who has survived stage 4 of two different cancers in the one year would be appearing on only fans and also miraculous scar free as well. Her book will no doubt be 99% BS but a 100% honest version of all her tricks and cons would be a ripper read

'every girl and every influencer is doing it' that might be a slight stretch kimmy and i am tipping no other person who has survived stage 4 of two different cancers in the one year would be appearing on only fans and also miraculous scar free as well. Her book will no doubt be 99% BS but a 100% honest version of all her tricks and cons would be a ripper read

"Stripping and Tipping - One St Kilda Girl's Views on eCurrencies and Flashing Yer ****"

You foolish, foolish person, this isn't about making money.
It's about giving back (and other bits) to her loyal devoted fans.

She doesn't do this because she needs to, she does it because she wants to.
She is truly a babe amongst babes.

PS You forgot the lotto wins.
Ah how could I ever forget the 7 division 2 wins in the same draw

She deserves it babe!

Kimmy was truly ahead of her time all those years ago.

She was doing the 'shameless attention seeking hoe' thing before there was even digital platforms for it.

Her getting on lonelyfans really is like her meeting her destiny in many respects

She deserves it this time babes.

Welcome home kimmy, welcome home.

The Kim Duthie thing is played out as a footy rumour/scandal. All we get posted now is misogyny and the like.

Start a private convo or something if you want to trade news.

Love love love.
:love:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back