Review Closer to a flag

liam123

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
I was laughed at by one particular poster in the off-season for calling our list talented. That poster then quoted me after round one laughing at me again. Funny enough he hasn’t quoted me since... can somebody help me find it back?

Apr 10, 2004
perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
49ers, Liverpool
In the spirit of this thread, I think it might be fun to have a look through this one I created on the MB late last year.

Here's a couple highlights:

Here's one from ep2018:

And here's one from a Melbourne supporter who predicted the future:
Oh that thread is glorious. Who do we need to blow to reopen it?
For now Like bombing the best posts will do. King Brown BOG ATM, I'm sure some Freo flog will overtake him soon though!

liam123

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
7B983E51-C940-474C-A447-8B049470C458.png
9738802D-F08C-4AB6-9D87-6A1CEA9D33F2.png
Not to toot my horn or bash anyone...

Sucks eggs 2006_Eagles
9E582629-C73E-4AF2-8C80-D22293C52AE6.png

Aug 31, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Imagine how stupid that 88mph bloke must be feeling, having a big sook about where the Eagles list was at and going to support Freo before the year started.

There’s some more good reading. The Gentlemanly Discussion on Adam Simpson started by the poster in question. He certainly made his thoughts very clear throughout that thread :)

Thats the one.

I will never stop reminding him every time he pops up on the main board. Has consistently posted vile s**t about our club and then cries to mummy about being threatened and abused (which never happened).

I will never stop reminding him every time he pops up on the main board. Has consistently posted vile s**t about our club and then cries to mummy about being threatened and abused (which never happened).
Absolute cretin that poster.

Absolute cretin that poster.

By and large every Collingwood fan on the main board has been gracious in victory, except for that campaigner. I think most other Pies fans wish he'd shut up, too, because for every right call he makes there are 10 wrong ones. Unnatural hatred of North and us.

Jun 28, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Who did this???

A truly sad individual just liked a post of mine from the JLT game against the Eagles (8mths ago) where I suggested Eagles fans would be unhappy with their viewing that day.

If we win a premiership in my lifetime, you won’t find me celebrating it trawling through BigFooty looking for validation. Arseclown.

Guess what I'm doing this arvo??? :p:p

I'm doing the same. A nice little reminder of their stupidity. I reek of arrogance and love it.

There were some Freo posters - they know who they are - who posted furiously in the main board gameday thread in the first quarter of the GF then went strangely quiet about 25 minutes into the game, never to appear again until they complained on their board that some arsewipes were liking their posts after the game (the thread was locked right at the final siren).

The way I see it, if you are prepared to call a game in the first quarter then you should suck it up if your schadenfreude is called out. Cowards.

Brer Bear

All Australian
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
upload_2018-10-5_18-8-50.png

Nearly 2/3 voted for Fremantle. WTF were they thinking?
Not open for further replies. That's ******* bullshit so much s**t there needs to be held accountable.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
View attachment 568995

Nearly 2/3 voted for Fremantle. WTF were they thinking?
Not open for further replies. That's ******* bullshit so much s**t there needs to be held accountable.
Wow that is delicious.

Waking up tomorrow won't quite be the same knowing it won't be a premiership Saturday.

Back