Competitions Closest to the pin 2019 - Free Kick Differential version - Congratulations Shadowthorn with a correct guess of -34

Remove this Banner Ad

-16,891 Michaels

Okay in all seriousness, we'll get a fair run at it and opposition fans will think we are the umpires' pets. -34

Okay maybe the first prediction wasn’t so ridiculous after all.

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
CURRENT DIFFERENTIAL AFTER ROUND 2: -17

I'll make the early call.

Anyone who picked a positive number, thanks for playing :p
So far averaging -8.5 per game, that means we're on track for a -195 FKD :flushed:
It's gonna be a looooooonnnng season......:tired:

CURRENT DIFFERENTIAL AFTER ROUND 2: -17

I'll make the early call.

Anyone who picked a positive number, thanks for playing :p

you should have known that after quarter time last week. We led 7-1 at that stage. Umps havent looked back since 24-47 :eek::poo::moustache:

Are we just unlucky or do we do things that other teams don’t? How can we always be so far on the wrong side?

I don't get it personally. It's not like we are excessively aggressive or anything like that.

For me it's never so much the ones we give away, they are usually there.

it's the ones we don't get in return for the same thing or worse.

Meli

#gotiges
Aug 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't get it personally. It's not like we are excessively aggressive or anything like that.

For me it's the inconsistency, if it's paid up one end of the ground it should be paid up the other end, but it's just not!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 14, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond

This exactly.

There are very few unwarranted frees that we have conceded imo - it's just that the same level of adjudicating doesn't appear to be reciprocated. Marks not paid that seem to go the other way when 50-50, as well as "downfields" and "fifties". eg. If Jack takes that DeGoey screamer last night, he gets called for "hands in the back" etc.

If the club is not addressing this issue - either on-field at training or off-field through the AFL - then they are being derelict in their duty.

What is this + symbol and what does it mean?

I've had to do some research on this but I believe it is the symbol meaning positive.

I had to ask jeeves to use it in a sentence for me as I didn't believe it initially.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back