Aug 15, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Labor 73
Coalition 70
Others 8

Labour to form Government with 3 Greens/Independent (Bandt, Ryan, Daniel) candidates.

Last edited:

beema limapep

🔆🥇🦐🍺👽💨🕳🤷‍♂️
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
BUMP - do you know better than 97% of your colleagues? Put your prediction in below and win great stuff like respect, honour, and all that!

Last edited:

Jascave

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2005
Sandringham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers
Seeing the election result could be a lot closer than many people predicted, expect the ABC's Antony Green to call the result around 10:00pm (AEST)/9:30pm (SA/NT)/8:00pm (WA)

Free Agent

Premiership Player
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
One thing to watch out for is which newspapers across Australia has endorsed either Morrison or Albanese in their election day editorials.
Have you heard of a person named Robert Murdoch.

Newspapers and Media are the worst to watch out for. They are all own and run by Murdoch and he is a well known Liberal supporter. Don't trust these sources for getting correct information.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Messenger

No, I’m just disappointed
Jun 16, 2007
Nearby
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Minnesota Timberwolves
Labor 73
Coalition 70
Ind 8

Frydenberg to survive by the skin of his teeth but Wilson to lose. Overall teal campaign will yield swings again the government but not many seats.

Jascave

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2005
Sandringham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers
Have you heard of a person named Robert Murdoch.

Newspapers and Media are the worst to watch out for. They are all own and run by Murdoch and he is a well known Liberal supporter. Don't trust these sources for getting correct information.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk
The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age has called for a change of government in their respective editorials. What makes it even more interesting is that both papers are run by Nine Media, which is headed up by Peter Costello, former Treasurer in the 1996-2007 Howard governments.

beema limapep

🔆🥇🦐🍺👽💨🕳🤷‍♂️
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age has called for a change of government in their respective editorials. What makes it even more interesting is that both papers are run by Nine Media, which is headed up by Peter Costello, former Treasurer in the 1996-2007 Howard governments.
They may have, but you have to go hunting for it. 90% of articles from those papers are pro liberal.

Meanwhile, at the Murdochracy....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jascave

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 17, 2005
Sandringham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Hampton Rovers
They may have, but you have to go hunting for it. 90% of articles from those papers are pro liberal.

Meanwhile, at the Murdochracy....

Looking at the Herald Sun, it seems to be more balanced in their federal election coverage in Victoria, with most articles being neutral than compared to The Australian which heavily favours the Coalition.

Blue1980

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
If Scott Morrison somehow wins the election on Saturday night, watch for the Labor Party to completely implode big time.

At least Anthony Albanese won't have to worry about a leadership spill within the Labor Party if he loses, because former PM Kevin Rudd changed the rules on leadership challenges in the Labor Party after the Rudd v Gillard disaster.

Changing leadership rules was a great move.

I think if LNP get in again, ALP will need to do a few things:

• ramp up their funding
  • work more closely with greens
  • be more harder hitting towards LNP and fringe loonies.

I think ALP will win though, my prediction:

ALP: 82
LNP: 63
Other: 6

Blue1980

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Looking at the Herald Sun, it seems to be more balanced in their federal election coverage in Victoria, with most articles being neutral than compared to The Australian which heavily favours the Coalition.

We are more of a labor state than any other in Australia. They need to be maybe slightly more subtle here.

What I can’t understand is the fact that ALP primary vote is 37% state and 32% federal (from 2019). Wtf would someone vote ALP state but not federal (unless going with the greens, can’t see why you’d vote ALP Vic then go LNP federal).

Rob R

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I haven't seen a government and PM so hated (justifiably) so I expect the polls don't reflect the full carnage to come tomorrow.

LNP down to 59

Losing to ALP: Bass,Chisholm, Boothby, Braddon, Swan, Higgins, Robertson, Casey, Brisbane, Flinders, Bennelong, Menzies, Hughes

Losing to Independents : Wentworth, Kooyong, Goldstein , Nicholls

ALP up to 82

Others up to 10

SENATE (Ends up LNP 33, ALP 25, GRN 11, OTH 7)

NSW: Lnp 2, ALP 2, ONP 1, GRN 1
ACT ALP 1 IND 1
VIC LNP 3 ALP 2 GRN 1
QLD LNP 3 ALP 2 ONP 1
WA LNP 3 ALP 2 GRN 1
SA LNP 2 ALP 2 GRN 1 OTH 1
NT ALP 1 LNP 1
TAS LNP 2 ALP 2 LAMB 1 GRN 1

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

pebblesofsand

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ocean Grove Collendina Cobras
Poll Bludger aggregation showing 54:46 TPP - a swing of 5.7%.

If thats close to actual voting then its a shellacking for the LNP.

Labor - 77

LNP - 66

IND - 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad