Closest to the pin - 2022 FEDERAL AUSTRALIAN ELECTION COMPETITION

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on my observations in this forum over the past few weeks being the objective and representative council that it is of greater society

LNP 0
ALP 150
IND 1

ALBO is PM for 50 years and despite raping a donkey in the HOR, murdering his missus, and putting place a 100% tax rate across the board, is still defended as being a great bloke and PM, and the ALP can do no wrong...ever!

My electorate retains its independent representation and sees an influx of people wanting to escape the Labor flogs in every other part of the country....

Based on my observations in this forum over the past few weeks being the objective and representative council that it is of greater society

LNP 0
ALP 150
IND 1

ALBO is PM for 50 years and despite raping a donkey in the HOR, murdering his missus, and putting place a 100% tax rate across the board, is still defended as being a great bloke and PM, and the ALP can do no wrong...ever!

My electorate retains its independent representation and sees an influx of people wanting to escape the Labor flogs in every other part of the country....
Thanks for your very heartfelt contribution to this quantitative thread Gladys 👍.

Last edited:

LNP 0
ALP 150
IND 1

Poor baby 😢

That would be absolute carnage! But I suppose anything is possible! Who knows.

Trying to win (not that it matters) so went a bit above.

But also I would say after a few terms even a decent government struggles to stay in, people like change. Even as someone who is more likely to vote liberal usually I would say they are currently led by one of the worst prime ministers this country has had. They are farked imo.

Libs need a clean out which theoretically is better for the country, be nice to think elections are a tough choice for voters (for good reasons)

Trying to win (not that it matters) so went a bit above.

But also I would say after a few terms even a decent government struggles to stay in, people like change. Even as someone who is more likely to vote liberal usually I would say they are currently led by one of the worst prime ministers this country has had. They are farked imo.

Libs need a clean out which theoretically is better for the country, be nice to think elections are a tough choice for voters (for good reasons)
I don't disagree with most of that!

LNP 0
ALP 150
IND 1

Post needs a Fore! Warning
LNP 64
ALP 70
IND 17

Latest polling in Ryan (metro qld) points to a massive swing away from the Libs, to the ALP and Greens.

A 6.1% swing is required for the Libs to lose Ryan, but polling suggests thw swing will be FAR more significant than that.

If that sort of mentality generally holds across most metro electorates it will be carnage for Scomo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just noticed Hank Scorpion and Carn The Berries have both voted:-

ALP 77
LNP 64
OTH 10

...which is fine, it will be a draw if that's the outcome, but if one of you wishes to adjust your numbers then feel free.
Happy to amend to ALP 78 LNP 63 OTH 10 (assuming that combo isn't taken). No prize splitting here!

LNP 0
ALP 150
IND 1

One independent? Pfft.

I wonder if the LNP power brokers, understand the dilemma they face.

Australia hates Sco Mo.

If this flows through to people punishing the LNP, will they take responsibility.ie hang him out to dry?
or
Will they just ignore it.

or as my hubby says, Sco Mo is the power broker.......

I hope I am right.

Lab 84
LNP 54
Greens 6
Teals 5
Ind 1
Kat 1

Dickson, Kooyong, Wentworth to fall
Qld and Vic to turn the election.

Unlikely
91 seats out of 127 is most lopsided election result browsing history of results.
Coalition of Libs and Nationals in mid 70's.
You might be able to help me - when was 151 seats introduced (was it 1984?) and what is the worst result for both major parties since then from a total seats perspective?

Last edited:
You might be able to help me - when was 151 seats introduced (was it 1984?) and what is the worst result for both major parties since then from a total seats perspective?
150 seats all this century and became 151 last election.
In 1984 it jumped from 125 the previous year, to 148 seats.
It was still 148 seats in 1998 election.
Then 150 seats in 2001

Remove this Banner Ad

Back