Remove this Banner Ad

freddy mercury

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 20, 2009
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Jacksonville
Just realised I need clothes got about 4 pairs of shorts and 3 shirts. Just after some cheap stores in Melbourne cheap but also good stores. Haven't been shopping in years. Donated all my clothes cause I've grown out of them.

Much appreciated. :)

I did my once a year clothes shop yesterday
Was either Kmart or Target cant remember but they had some good stuff for cheap
Feels good to be wearing socks with no holes!

I was in the same situation as you just before Christmas. I just went online and bought 10 shirts for like $12 each, and now im all set for a few years :thumbsu:.

It's hard to go shopping for clothes, because everything is just so damn terible.

I buy a lot of T's from Threadless.com, can get 4 or 5 for around $10-$15 each, they go ok, and maybe make two orders a year to rotate through them.

That's where I got mine :thumbsu:

My problem is that I tend to buy things because I like them. not because I need them. I seem to have a bit of a fetish for jeans. I have about ten pairs of jeans and about two or three shirts. :eek:

I have this weird hoarder's compulsion where I can't throw out t-shirts. It's strange because it doesn't apply to any other possessions in my life, only t-shirts.

Plenty of times I've gone through my drawers planning to good sammy half of them, but the cull ends up being a total of maybe 1 or 2 shirts.

As a result I've got dozens of t-shirts, at least half of which can only be worn around the house because they're either way out of style (like my baggy t-shirt phase) or have holes in them.

I've still got a couple of shirts from my teens that are probably as old as half the kids on Bay13.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back