• A player who wishes they were going

Votes: 11 18.3%
  • A drunk player who is happy to stay

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Mackay

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The odd individual had a good year, and that showed up in the votes.

Wasn't a lot of celebrating in the room I'd say

Did it?

It's pretty well agreed that say 2-5 all had down years for instance.

Who are the success stories?

Did it?

It's pretty well agreed that say 2-5 all had down years for instance.

Who are the success stories?
I'd say Matt was pretty solid, Talia probably better than that. Walker had a reasonable year too, finished well. I thought ROB had a good year too, coaches didn't agree.

Like I said, a few..... not a lot.

Edit - And Keath very much so before injury.

Well done to Brad

I'm enjoying plankton as an insult, although its origin is a little murky

For all the posters shitfighting, please stop, i don't want to clean it up in the morning

Onwards and upwards!

I'd say Matt was pretty solid, Talia probably better than that. Walker had a reasonable year too, finished well. I thought ROB had a good year too, coaches didn't agree.

Like I said, a few..... not a lot.

If Matt Crouch and Walker are our success stories for the year... Their best years forms would run away with the count this year in a canter on a votes per game basis wouldnt they?

If Matt Crouch and Walker are our success stories for the year... Their best years forms would run away with the count this year in a canter on a votes per game basis wouldnt they?
You'd imagine so yeah, still that's only 5 players who had good years. Hence the 10 wins.

Why does every thread on this board degenerate into a s**t on Mackay free for all. We get it, nobody rates him but it is really tiresome.
Not as tiresome as he getting a game each week and going top ten
No wonder we're ****ed and can't attract players and coaches and everyone walks out.

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

I havent read this thread, just the last page. Please tell me it didnt turn into a Mackay bashing thread as well.
Seriously?
Its bad enough rumour the thread turned into Mackay bashing and fantasy trade thread.
I know the mods want to just let threads develop and not regiment everything, but FMD you campaigners cant help youselves.
Look at the rumour no discussion thread. It couldnt be simpler. But no, we continue to fu** that up day after day.
I think it might be time for the mods to say, fu** it, you campaigners are too stupid to keep threads on topic, we're coming down hard on this s**t.
Ban these mother f***ers into oblivion till we stay on topic.
Come on princess you're not at work now

Not as tiresome as he getting a game each week and going top ten
No wonder we're f’ed and can't attract players and coaches and everyone walks out.

He was 11th in votes per game, that's how bad we were this year.

DMac isn't to blame for that, the coaches and other players are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sloane has finished 2nd a few times now.

Best 22 as Selected by B&F Results

B
Brown - Talia - Kelly
HB Smith - Keath - Laird
C Mackay - Sloane - Atkins
HF Milera - Fogarty - Lynch
F Murphy - Walker - Knight
R O'Brien - M. Crouch - B. Crouch

I Ellis-Yolmen - Greenwood - Seedsman - Hartigan

E Jenkins - Betts - Jacobs - Stengle

Best 22 as Selected by B&F Results

B
Brown - Talia - Kelly
HB Smith - Keath - Laird
C Mackay - Sloane - Atkins
HF Milera - Fogarty - Lynch
F Murphy - Walker - Knight
R O'Brien - M. Crouch - B. Crouch

I Ellis-Yolmen - Greenwood - Seedsman - Hartigan

E Jenkins - Betts - Jacobs - Stengle
What's the definition of insanity......

That's largely the same side we had, would get us an 8-12 finish and achieve little.

I like the way we are seemingly headed albeit 12 months late.

Who did we blame for our losses?

1570114388343.png

Generally speaking we blamed the forwards and thought the midfield were the best performed group.

1570114639249.png

A special shoutout to Jenkins, Gibbs, Betts, and O'Brien who we blamed the most performed the worst in our losses

They burnt him mate.
Is a quality coach.
Why do you say they burnt him. I still maintain that what Pike said at his exit interview that he and he alone decided what he would resign. I genuinely think that the Crows were surprised by his resignation.

Do you know that the club burnt him or are you just making your own evaluation ...just like me.

And don't value objectively good performance.

Did our coaches have a subconscious bias against giving votes to ROB because our club always wanted and intended to drop him for Jacobs?
Not sure if anyone else has commented on Brads speech. At one point near the end of the interview he said that he is excited about the changes.....new players, changes in the coaches. Not sure that they were his exact words but it implied that there were multiple changes in that area of the club. Interesting!

Key Takeaways

We're getting rid of the right blokes, mostly

- Jacobs is cooked with a consistent slide in performance since 2017
- Betts is cooked with a massive slide since 2016
- Douglas is beyond cooked, had a terrible year
- Jenkins is a downhill skiier that only performed in easy games
- We don't rate Greenwood as any more than a role player

However, we rate both Keath and CEY highly. It's bizarre we'd let CEY leave as a free agent after his highly rated year

Some blokes bounced back after a tough year last year. Sloane, Walker, Lynch, Talia, Smith we thought performed better

None of our 'role players' elevated their games. Guys like Seedsman, Kelly, Knight, etc. all had standard years or even below average years.

We seem to rate Murphy as a decent enough role player for now. However the performances of Gallucci and Milera are concerns. Can Jones, Stengle and Himmelberg elevate their games? Fogarty looks very promising though. Poholke is just about done, not many players can recover from such low results.

Gibbs had an absolute shocker of a year.

In the past two years we've given out 25% fewer votes than in 2017 and 2016

Back