Roast Club Propaganda & Media Censoring

Remove this Banner Ad

I will put this here rather than sack Hinkley thread. I turned over to the last 15 minutes of AA sports show to catch Hutchy and his take on what is happening in Perth. I forgot SEN WA built their studios in at Perth Stadium so he basically has been living there the last week or so and was already at the ground from about 7am to do his regular show with Pickers on a Saturday morning.

He confirmed Hinkley rang up Kane to have a whinge about Kane's criticsm post PF. Hutchy talked about them smoothing it out etc, but he did say Port still dont know what happened.

Just confirms how soft Hinkley really is. Dont criticize me, please dont, I cant handle it.

So when you hear Port arent happy with Kane and Tredders, thats not theclub ie Koch, Richo or CD its flakey Hinkley. Ive said it before that a side plays a way that reflects their coach, and flakey Hinkley produces flakey Ports when the going gets tough.

For me the real club approach is what CD said. The PF was an abomination and that is on the players, Hinkley and the other coaches.

Last edited:

I will put this here rather than sack Hinkley thread. I turned over to the last 15 minutes of AA sports show to catch Hutchy and his take on what is happening in Perth. I forgot SEN WA built their studios in at Perth Stadium so he basically has been living there the last week or so and was already at the ground from about 7am to do his regular show with Pickers on a Saturday morning.

He confirmed Hinkley rang up Kane to have a whinge about Kane's criticsm post PF. Hutchy talked about them smoothing it out etc, but he did say Port still dont what happened.

Just confirms how soft Hinkley really is. Dont criticize me, please dont, I cant handle it.

So when you hear Port arent happy with Kane and Tredders, thats not the Koch, Richo or CD its flakey Hinkley. Ive said it before that a side plays a way that reflects their coach, and flakey Hinkley produces flakey Ports when the going gets tough.

For me the real club approach is what CD said. The PF was an abomination and that is on the players, Hinkley and the other coaches.
I heard it too and I’m not a Hinkley apologist but how do we know he didn’t ring Kane just to disagree with his portrayal of the club being sensitive to criticism rather than actually being sensitive to the criticism of his and the teams performance?

I heard it too and I’m not a Hinkley apologist but how do we know he didn’t ring Kane just to disagree with his portrayal of the club being sensitive to criticism rather than actually being sensitive to the criticism of his and the teams performance?
Why would you call anyway? It's pathetic whichever way you look at it and sooky sooky la la.

Why would a coach bother ringing an ex player who owes him a favour for getting him to 300 games and feeding him stories and exclusives over the last 6 years if he couldnt handle the criticism that the side was piss weak and that Hinkley wont last next year if he doesnt get them to a GF? Hinkley cant handle the heat.

Kane could have labelled the players chokers all week just like the 2002-03 players were. He didnt yet Hinkley still was pissed off with criticism.

Acceptable would have been:

Our first quarters against formidable midfields (or those that are deep on talent) has been poor all year - we failed again tonight - we need to look at this seriously.

Our performances against the leading teams of the competition isn’t satisfactory. We are going to look at how we prepare for these big games and see what we can do to address this. If we want to be premiers we have to be honest about where we need to improve.

But we get some spin about being back bigger and better. * off!

Judge us on our performance at the end of the season.

Also, when we s**t the bed and fail miserably, don't dare judge us on our performance at the end of the season. Look at how many teams we beat up on during the season!

I must say, with all due respect, I find it very hard to see the logic behind some of the moves they have made with this fine organization. In the past 17 years they have caused myself, and the fans, a good deal of distress, as we have watched them take our beloved Port Adelaide and reduced them to a laughing stock, all for the glorification of their massive egos.
I always knew that George Constanza was a Port supporter :D

I must say, with all due respect, I find it very hard to see the logic behind some of the moves they have made with this fine organization. In the past 17 years they have caused myself, and the fans, a good deal of distress, as we have watched them take our beloved Port Adelaide and reduced them to a laughing stock, all for the glorification of their massive egos.
images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, when we sh*t the bed and fail miserably, don't dare judge us on our performance at the end of the season. Look at how many teams we beat up on during the season!
Yep Spot on Hinkley kept saying judge us at the end of the season . Well we failed pure and simple who we beat during the season and who we got beat by is irrelevant. he asked to be judged by the end result and when he does get judged by it he then says its not my fault .

He confirmed Hinkley rang up Kane to have a whinge about Kane's criticsm post PF. Hutchy talked about them smoothing it out etc, but he did say Port still dont know what happened.

So when you hear Port arent happy with Kane and Tredders, thats not theclub ie Koch, Richo or CD its flakey Hinkley. Ive said it before that a side plays a way that reflects their coach, and flakey Hinkley produces flakey Ports when the going gets tough.

I've been saying it for a while, you need the leaders to set an example.

When Ken talked about premierships last year which was the first time he's ever talked about it, we legitimately played like a side that could have won a premiership.

When Ken talked about it's not important to beat top 4 sides this year, we basically never beat top 4 sides this year.

Also, when we sh*t the bed and fail miserably, don't dare judge us on our performance at the end of the season. Look at how many teams we beat up on during the season!

"Judge us at the end of my 20 year plan."

The club has a massive internal rot going on from the head at present, it hasn't hit the surface but I fully suspect that next year will be an almighty downfall.

We are lilly livered, self appreciating no hopers, we have turned into the same jobs for the boys club that we despised down the road.

Maybe it's post gf blues but I fail to see how we turn this s**t around without a massive fall from grace ala 2009-2012

The club has a massive internal rot going on from the head at present, it hasn't hit the surface but I fully suspect that next year will be an almighty downfall.

We are lilly livered, self appreciating no hopers, we have turned into the same jobs for the boys club that we despised down the road.

Maybe it's post gf blues but I fail to see how we turn this sh*t around without a massive fall from grace ala 2009-2012
CD is the only one to come out and remotely call that game for what it was. Has Kochie said anything? Richo's CEO note was pissweak and little better than Hinkley's stubborn refusal to actually admit issues. Keenly watching who the club appoints to the footy program

CD is the only one to come out and remotely call that game for what it was. Has Kochie said anything? Richo's CEO note was pissweak and little better than Hinkley's stubborn refusal to actually admit issues. Keenly watching who the club appoints to the footy program

If Ken could admit anything it would mean he understood what went wrong... I seriously don't think he knows what happend, unless there was interal issues he doesn't want to discuss...

Maybe it's post gf blues but I fail to see how we turn this sh*t around without a massive fall from grace ala 2009-2012

Unfortunately i am of the same opinion. When you dont address the problems they mutate!
You bast#@d koch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back