Event Club Q&A - 17th June

Remove this Banner Ad

So nobody misses any posts regarding it.

It may be nothing but we may get something from it and I'll be watching so will post updates here.

Is anyone else tuning in?

If you have serious questions ask them here and I'll try get them answered.

Cheers

So nobody misses any posts regarding it.

It may be nothing but we may get something from it and I'll be watching so will post updates here.

Is anyone else tuning in?

If you have serious questions ask them here and I'll try get them answered.

Cheers

George could you please ask why we have moved away from playing battle at CHB when he looked so good there 2 years ago?
really bugs me

George could you please ask why we have moved away from playing battle at CHB when he looked so good there 2 years ago?
really bugs me
+1
Why does our development of players seem so poor

Thanks for this George. Even tho I’m a member I didn’t receive the email so would appreciate any updates from what the club says at the Q&A.

George I have followed link, logged in and posted question and see nothing. Is this working? Has this started?

Has anyone else got this working? 4.36 pm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes keep the angry mob of members waiting, this is the moment where they announce we are forfeiting against the bye this week due to injuries….. ha ha ha not that funny… I’m just bored waiting for this thing to start… cmon ratts

Brainstorm ideas. Lets contact members and offer them a means of chatting with us to engage and reaffirm we are all on the same page.

Then ......................................

Ratts should be sitting in the middle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back