Event Club Q&A - 17th June

Remove this Banner Ad

We'd be pushing top four if the list was fully healthy all year.
That's at the top end of the optimism spectrum though. With Crouch and Snaggs we are a bit better than last year, but Max is having the blues and Ratts has been caught out with poor game plan and still questionable competence over all.

So if we were well coached and with all players fit and playing to their optimums, then we'd be pushing top 4.
Just like if I were better looking, funny and interesting with a pleasant odor, I would get more interest from women.

Cant agree with this.
Nobody saying we may not have lost these games even with these players in, but I doubt they would have been the thumpings they turned out to be.

Yeah, I wasn't that clear - more so alluding to the fact if they would make the difference between winning and losing.

That's at the top end of the optimism spectrum though. With Crouch and Snaggs we are a bit better than last year, but Max is having the blues and Ratts has been caught out with poor game plan and still questionable competence over all.

So if we were well coached and with all players fit and playing to their optimums, then we'd be pushing top 4.
Just like if I were better looking, funny and interesting with a pleasant odor, I would get more interest from women.
Again - I don't think it's much of a stretch to say we could move one spot from one year to the next.

Maybe this is a question that should have been asked at the Q&A session. My understanding is that the club/review indicated that there is not a coaching problem nor a problem with the game plan.

this might the bridge their building over the gap....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back