Autopsy Club slogans

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we can play a snippet of the following song at our games, with the words up on the big screen.
Replace the Hello with Halo.

Hello, hello
My, my, my, what have we here?
What a surprise
What a surprise
Hello, hello
I'm not alone, it's good to know
Someone's out there to say hello
Hello

i dont get the Yess either is it mayber a play on them securing the 2 S's in Stringer and Saad but thats forgetting the third S in Smith ?!?!?
for the Brions they would be better off saying "we promise not to be as s**t this time"

our worst one has to the the "Believe or Bum"
I was looking at the tin box that came that year. Made me laugh. Was that the Watters year?

i dont get the Yess either is it mayber a play on them securing the 2 S's in Stringer and Saad but thats forgetting the third S in Smith ?!?!?
for the Brions they would be better off saying "we promise not to be as s**t this time"

our worst one has to the the "Believe or Bum"

I reckon they just got the person that writes the banners for them in. They did have the Bombres on their banner once.

Richmond have the best for this year, generally a good idea to take a leaf out of the club song. Ours is okay but elevated to pretty good in comparison to some of that garbage.

Who is the "I" in "I'll come and get you"? An eagle? Please tell me it's their mascot and not a player.

"Yess" has to be the laziest piece of s**t slogan I've ever seen. It does nothing, says nothing. Not many crackers in that lot it has to be said.

Who is the "I" in "I'll come and get you"? An eagle? Please tell me it's their mascot and not a player.

"Yess" has to be the laziest piece of s**t slogan I've ever seen. It does nothing, says nothing. Not many crackers in that lot it has to be said.
No - it actually says it all. I've been giving my Essendon supporter friends heaps since I saw it. I keep telling them that despite the fact that its taken years its great that there s$%# club has eventually admitted they are drug cheats.

YESS - WE ARE DRUG CHEATS!!!!!

On our slogan - I have to say that I've had a number of friends ask if I've "Got my Halo on" and I respond respond by saying

Yep - got membership what about you!!!

Yess = Drug slurring. Should have that pic of Hird looking like he'd taken some heroin along side it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back