News Club Song - Re-done

Which song do you prefer?

• Old ‘fable’ version

• New ‘afl’ version

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe RFC_Official got the ass. He may respond to this post or we may never know.

The first bloke that went to the NBA was pretty good. Respond on weekends and everything. We should have set him up on a blind date or something to fill in his weekends lol
the first bloke could not see that the colours were stuffed by BLK, absolute dill!

This is the biggest over reaction in the clubs history IMO haha.
If our biggest problem is that our song sounds NQR we are in a good position haha
In all seriousness, I want it changed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll donate $50 to the club if they change it back. (Change the word in question if it matters so much to the family)
That's the ONLY thing they needed to do. Change one bloody word.
There's a very good reason none of the other clubs took on these 'modernised' versions of their songs. Because they are all shite!
Anyone who can't tell the difference between the old and the new versions need to get their hearing checked.

In all seriousness, besides some lame change.org petition, how can we legitimately get this changed back?

This effects me as much as the whole BLK drama.

I'll donate $50 to the club if they change it back. (Change the word in question if it matters so much to the family)
That's the ONLY thing they needed to do. Change one bloody word.
There's a very good reason none of the other clubs took on these 'modernised' versions of their songs. Because they are all shite!
Anyone who can't tell the difference between the old and the new versions need to get their hearing checked.

wont stop until its changed!
Neither.

I doubt they'll change it mid-season, but I really hope they review it when the season is done and fix it the * up.

Back