• New ‘afl’ version

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
I was on hold to membership on Friday and I heard this abomination , when I spoke to the lass I asked what the hold music was and was told it was ou4 song, I couldn’t believe what they have done to it, it’s a disgrace, it’s even worse Han the s**t they play at the ground now.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
I was on hold to membership on Friday and I heard this abomination , when I spoke to the lass I asked what the hold music was and was told it was ou4 song, I couldn’t believe what they have done to it, it’s a disgrace, it’s even worse Han the s**t they play at the ground now.
That’s obvious, they play the perfect version (fable singers + shin) at the ground now

Shazza_

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 2, 2018
Safeway carpark
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL
??? weve gone back to the fables one

Jun 19, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Man united
Ring the club get put 9Now hold , it is an abomination
X2 - abomination is actually putting it kindly. It's a bloody discrace and if they play that song at any game next year I'd expect a backlash.
How many versions has the club made now anyway as the one you listen to while on hold (which will make your ears bleed) I don't think I'd heard it before

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
X2 - abomination is actually putting it kindly. It's a bloody discrace and if they play that song at any game next year I'd expect a backlash.
How many versions has the club made now anyway as the one you listen to while on hold (which will make your ears bleed) I don't think I'd heard it before

ripped my own balls off when I heard it on the club phone line. reckon they will pay the costs of my new set?

So I wasn’t imaginining it

So are we sticking with the (edited with shin instead of skin) original version for ‘19? I thought I heard the god awful barbershop quartet version at JLT1....
Played the old new version at Launie on Saturday.

Hope this is not a sign.

Haere Ra

O_Grinners17

All Australian
Sep 15, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
So are there now like 3 versions flying around now? The ones I know are:

The original fable singers one (Which never should of been changed) and the new one one that was used in 2018 (which was garbage). Have they made another even worse one or...

So are there now like 3 versions flying around now? The ones I know are:

The original fable singers one (Which never should of been changed) and the new one one that was used in 2018 (which was garbage). Have they made another even worse one or...

Certainly sounded different when they sang the refrain "we never weaken til the final sirens gone".

Haere Ra

Back