Resource Club Structure (Green free zone)

Aug 21, 2011
Basement of the J. Edgar Hoover Building
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester City, Melbourne Victory
I am the Spiritual Advisor to the club, in that I have the ability to read - as best as any mere mortal may - the mood of The Footy Gods.

My post purely voluntary and was introduced after we sent out an email about Grand Final tickets in Rd09 2016.

As your adviser, who conjured the wicked spirit of Sam Kerridge, I think I deserve a payrise too.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I like Boomer as skills coach.

If you get a chance, head down to training purely just to watch how good he is. He is brilliant. I watched him run through goal kicking from a loose ball, crumbing situation and the results were clear. the boys were ok but boomer broke it down for them on how to position thier feet, and rather then try to screw it across thier body he had them opening up the angle for a much easier kick. The other thing is, he backs it up because he joins in and shows how it’s done. Absolute asset to the club

Back