Roast Club Traitors: the new list.

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think there is a bigger traitor in world sport then Dayne Beams

A absolute mutt who set the club back 5 years intentionally I think

Welcome Kade Simpson 😭😭😭😭

Kept Buddy goalless. You dont think Clarko paid attention ?

Also went after Lake who could keep Buddy goalless. Hawks were after him for many years.

And went after Frawley who could keep Buddy scoreless.

See the trend ?

You must surely see your logic is flawed.

First say Hawks were after Gibson because he was getting dropped. But he was getting dropped as a first and second year rookie listed player. Then he has 1 good game and Clarkson starts a 3 year master plan to get him. And Gibson leaves because he wasn't played as much as a rookie, although he still played 23 of 47 games, (also remember he missed half of 2007 with his head injury, not being dropped), but got 2 full seasons after that.

All because he shut down Buddy once.

Just like Lake shut down Buddy.
When Buddy against the Dogs with Lake had games like:
24 disposals, 3 goals 5 behinds
17 disposals, 3 goals
12 disposals, 6 goals
22 disposals, 2 goals 11 behinds
And in a final - 15 disposals, 8 goals 2 behinds!

But that 1 scoreless match - you think Clarkson went gee whiz we need him.

In 8 games against Melbourne from 2008 to 2013 (when Buddy was at Hawthorn and Frawley at Melbourne), Buddy kicked at least 2 goals and had at least 5 scoring shots EACH time, including a bag of 6, 5 and a bad kicking day of 3.7.
The worst game Buddy ever had against a Frawley side was 2014 when he still kicked 1.1 AND he was at Sydney.

How can you make up so much rubbish and believe it so convincingly?

I wouldn’t say blessings. He had a promising start, we nursed him back from his medical issues and he bailed on us almost a short time after he was healthy again. Traitor is too harsh a word, but I don’t think blessings are in order either. I’d say most thought he was a bit of a selfish campaigner, but we wouldn’t be bothered booing him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jesus christ. Your football club wasn't acting as a charity. This is some all time bootlicking/one eyed glasses on.

Richmond didn't stick with a cancer patient on a rookie list for 7 years.

They stuck with a first round draft pick who had played 33 of a possible 37 games up until his brain issues and finished 4th in the Rising Star.

The way your post is phrased about nursing him back to health...come off it.

He earned every bit of sticking by him for half a season while he recovered from an injury that took less time out than an ACL would have.

Took enormous money for years doing absolutely nothing, then bailed when as soon as it come time to actually earn it.
Club could’ve saved itself a million by trading him a year earlier. To be fair the dons didn’t seem bothered about the money.

Got to say I'll be really disappointed if any of the Tigers premiership cohort decide to do an Issac Smith and piss off when the "era" is over to somewhere else rather than doing their bit to nuture the next young group of Tigers coming through. Boos on Monday totally justified I would have thought. Should be nicknamed "Mercenary".

Hawthorn gave the "opportunity" to Hodge, Mitchell, Lewis and Birchall.

Smith probably saw this as the time to control his own destiny. Take the offer while the iron is hot.

Scott Thompson. First round pick who showed promise but had injury concerns over his first couple of seasons then pissed off to Adelaide once he started to string some good games together where he had a 300 game, multiple B&F and AA career as one of the premier inside mids of the comp.

Joe Daniher - Burnt a legendary name at the club

Adam Saad - went to the scum

Daniher, yes.

Saad, well, mate, he came to your club as a "traitor"... And considering the slagging off at him since he finished top 4 in your B&F 3 years in a row, and all the while having Essendon fans say how he's AA...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus christ. Your football club wasn't acting as a charity. This is some all time bootlicking/one eyed glasses on.

Richmond didn't stick with a cancer patient on a rookie list for 7 years.

They stuck with a first round draft pick who had played 33 of a possible 37 games up until his brain issues and finished 4th in the Rising Star.

The way your post is phrased about nursing him back to health...come off it.

He earned every bit of sticking by him for half a season while he recovered from an injury that took less time out than an ACL would have.
Jeeze mate, have a bex and lie down. I was simply pointing out why he wasn't leaving with the 'blessings' of most supporters. If you read the rest of the post you would understand that he is seen as a bit of a knob, but not a 'traitor'. You chose to argue against a bit of hyperbolae in one sentence with ... hyperbolae. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back