Competition Clubs Encounters Of The Third Kits - Week 1 - Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Clubs-enounters-3rd-kits.png
Adopting the traditions of European football, the AFL has amended their kits policy and has enforced a 3rd kit for all clubs!
By 3rd kit, they don't mean a Clash, Indigenous, Heritage, Commemorative or any other cash grab.
Each clubs 3rd kit will feature their accent or other colours used within the club!

Competitions will run for a week and the poll will run for 3 days

Clubs-enounters-Weekly-Title-1.png
Reason: White and Yellow have been the dominant colours in Adelaides kits for the past 8 years.
RULES
  • Entries must include 1 jumper front and back
    • Shorts and Socks optional but encouraged for a full kit effect
  • At least 1 of the clubs accent/3rd colours must be a dominant feature
  • It must differentiate from the current Home, Away and Clash kits
    • As in your entry mustn't clash with any of the chosen clubs Home, Away or Clash kits
  • You cannot copy any past designs from the club
    • Taking elements are allowed
  • Maximum 2 Entries
It's week 1 of a new comp so any other questions, please ask
We have to nail the direction for the other 17 weeks!

CEOOTK-Honour-Roll.png

Last edited:
m95839.png

I've reworded the rules a bit, I intended for the chosen colour to be the dominant colour.
I was gonna say Cody's entry clashes with Adelaides yellow jumper, but they didn't wear one this year so Yellow will be included too

I've reworded the rules a bit, I intended for the chosen colour to be the dominant colour.
I was gonna say Cody's entry clashes with Adelaides yellow jumper, but they didn't wear one this year so Yellow will be included too
If its a third kit, then shouldn't you be able to use whatever colour you like? As long as it maintains its identity

Mine's a bit of What if Wednesday and Alternate kit combined. In this world, Adelaide took the spot of the Brisbane Bears. As they were representing the state of South Australia, Adelaide wore an SA-inspired home jumper which featured blue, red and gold but with a slightly altered v-design. This jumper was the first jumper the Adelaide Crows wore this in their inaugural preseason in the 1988 Panasonic Cup. The Crows would then adopt this jumper as their 3rd jumper, wearing it on a couple of occasions in the H&A Seasons of '88 and '89.
adl3rd.png

If its a third kit, then shouldn't you be able to use whatever colour you like? As long as it maintains its identity
Well the identity remains with the chosen colours. They're used within the club whether it be secondary, tertiary, training gear, polo tops, logos, trims or in the past. As mentioned in my competition proposal
All 18 AFL clubs will be given a 3rd kit! But not just any colours will be used.
Accents and other colours used by the clubs will be the main feature in these 3rd kits
eg. Collingwood - Gold, North Melbourne - Orange, Hawthorn - Navy etc.​
If people are finding it too restrictive, I'll lift the colour limit. So far, so good

Well the identity remains with the chosen colours. They're used within the club whether it be secondary, tertiary, training gear, polo tops, logos, trims or in the past. As mentioned in my competition proposal

If people are finding it too restrictive, I'll lift the colour limit. So far, so good
Yeah it works fine. I dont wont to see a fluro-green Collingwood 3rd.

crows3rd.png
Inspired by the South Australian Redbacks, the crows have incorporated black into their third uniform.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back