Competition Clubs Encounters Of The Third Kits - Week 16 - Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

clubs-enounters-3rd-kits-coty-png.612090

Adopting the traditions of European football, the AFL has amended their kits policy and has enforced a 3rd kit for all clubs!
By 3rd kit, they don't mean a Clash, Indigenous, Heritage, Commemorative or any other cash grab.
Not just any colours will be used! Each clubs 3rd kit will feature their accent or other colours used within the club!

Competitions will run for a week and the poll will run for 3 days
Clubs-enounters-Weekly-Title-16.png
Reason: Grey/Charcoal/Carbon from merch, light blue from training tops and royal blue from Pre-VFL kits​

RULES (Updated 4/3/19)
  1. Entries must include 1 jumper front and back
    1. Shorts and Socks are optional but encouraged for a full kit effect
  2. At least 1 of the clubs chosen alternate colours must be used. Even minimally!
    1. You don't have to use one of the colours as a base
    2. If you do, be mindful of Rule 3
  3. Your entry mustn't clash with the 2018 Home, Away or Clash kits of the club you're designing for
  4. You cannot copy any past designs from the club
    1. Taking elements are allowed
  5. Maximum 2 Entries
  6. Any other questions, please ask

Past Results
CEOTTK-Honour-Roll-15.png

gws-ceottk-entry-png.603011

:think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think::think:

Nah still looks tough though :thumbsu:

That's a great jumper :thumbsu:, nice work

I'll leave this statement here though (given previous incidents like these which have blown up):
I don't know what happened when I was designing the Sydney jumper, whether the aesthetic of your GWS jumper just stuck in my head and I created a similar jumper without realising it, or whether by absolute coincidence I designed a similar jumper. What I do know is that I absolutely did not seek out your GWS design to copy, and had no intention to copying your design

If you or anyone happens to have any issue, and if you see fit (as comp owner) I will accept a DQ from this round, due to the similarities to an earlier entry.

That's a great jumper :thumbsu:, nice work

I'll leave this statement here though (given previous incidents like these which have blown up):
I don't know what happened when I was designing the Sydney jumper, whether the aesthetic of your GWS jumper just stuck in my head and I created a similar jumper without realising it, or whether by absolute coincidence I designed a similar jumper. What I do know is that I absolutely did not seek out your GWS design to copy, and had no intention to copying your design

If you or anyone happens to have any issue, and if you see fit (as comp owner) I will accept a DQ from this round, due to the similarities to an earlier entry.

Perhaps the sight of charcoal, light blue and "sydney" popped my GWS entry into your head, which is understandable. I'd let it slide given it wasn't on purpose ala the Greater Gippsland Bears saga and that it isn't against any rule but boy did you go into great detail in unknowingly replicating the style from my GWS entry :tearsofjoy:. I'm afraid I'll have to DQ that one, but if you tweak it a bit with your own style then I'll let it pass :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back