- Aug 4, 2012
- AFL Club
- Other Teams
Adopting the traditions of European football, the AFL has amended their kits policy and has enforced a 3rd kit for all clubs!
By 3rd kit, they don't mean a Clash, Indigenous, Heritage, Commemorative or any other cash grab.
Not just any colours will be used! Each clubs 3rd kit will feature their accent or other colours used within the club!
Competitions will run for a week and the poll will run for 3 days
Reason: "We are one in the red, gold and Blue" + Charcoal from their merch and recent training jumpers
- Entries must include 1 jumper front and back
- Shorts and Socks optional but encouraged for a full kit effect
- At least 1 of the clubs chosen alternate colours must be used
- Not necessarily dominant as it might conflict with Rule 3
- Your entry mustn't clash with the 2018 Home, Away or Clash kits of the club you're designing for
- You cannot copy any past designs from the club
- Taking elements are allowed
- Maximum 2 Entries
- Any other questions, please ask
- Week 1 - Adelaide Crows
- Week 2 - Brisbane Lions
- Week 3 - Carlton Blues
- Week 4 - Collingwood Magpies
- Week 5 - Essendon Bombers
- Week 6 - Fremantle Dockers
- Week 7 - Geelong Cats