Clubs that became easier to troll AFTER winning a flag?

Are Geelong melting harder than ever?

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other clubs have done this

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Watts, lest we forget

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t say I noticed this before from any other side, but Geeling are melting like cheese on a pizza only days after winning a flag. Apparently they are very concerned about what hawk and tiger flogs think.

200.gif

I can’t say I noticed this before from any other side, but Geeling are melting like cheese on a pizza only days after winning a flag. Apparently they are very concerned about what hawk and tiger flogs think.

200.gif

I wouldn't say concerned, more astonished at the consternation, teeth gnashing and bellyaching it is causing among those fan bases which is and endless source of amusement for someone like me.

I don't understand the Geelong supporters that are dismayed at their pathetic childish display though, I just think it's hilarious reading through all the ridiculous views and opinions posted in their forums to discredit Geelong.

Last edited:
I had one Geelong flog on main bored mash the report button because I called the opposition Shitney. My post got deleted, but I thought everyone called them that, but hilarious that a Geelong supporter complained.

I had one Geelong flog on main bored mash the report button because I called the opposition Shitney. My post got deleted, but I thought everyone called them that, but hilarious that a Geelong supporter complained.

GET OVER IT !!!!!

Reported for mod criticism!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should post some examples so we can laugh at them

Alternatively if you want actual melts check out the Richmond GF fred apparently it’s gold
I would but I'm banned from Richmond board :D:D

Imagine that, a bay13 mod damaging their psyche so much they ban me so as to avoid any further taunting.

trying to pretend that gloating is melting is fooling no one
The gloating is different when doused with a hefty serving of insecurity. Remember, you are in the big boys club now. The 10th flag was pretty impressive, even for a Gee-skeptic like myself

Geelong confirmed,

Just look at the Hardwick thread on the main board.

All he said was Geelong's record against Richmond in finals is well known. LOL

Back