Toast Cluzza re-signs with Port

Remove this Banner Ad

17 an underrated number at Port Adelaide.

17 - Tom Clurey, Robbie Gray, Stuart Dew, Peter Woite, Geof Motley, Martin Leslie, Paul Rizonico, Nigel Fiegert, Kym Curtis

Has been a good apprenticeship for him. Hopefully he can find his niche in the seniors - O'Shea being off the pace a bit so far this year has opened up a spot for him even when Trengove returns if he can impress in the next few weeks.

Geez Controversial Capel can write some crap.

“I’m happy in Adelaide and I want to give back to the club that drafted me and has been loyal to me,’’ said the Victorian 21-year-old Clurey in a rare show of loyalty in modern football.

What horse s**t. It might happen at West Lakes that loyalty is a rare thing, but at Port its common place.

17 an underrated number at Port Adelaide.

17 - Tom Clurey, Robbie Gray, Stuart Dew, Peter Woite, Geof Motley, Martin Leslie, Paul Rizonico, Nigel Fiegert, Kym Curtis
Great number - first one I ever wore. I was 8 yo and wanted #21 (Craig Bradley), but got given #17. My dad quickly told me how good Martin Leslie was (I think he had just missed a chunk of footy with an injury). I loved watching Leslie play from that point forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very happy with this. This isn't like a Broady, Polec or Hombsch foregone conclusion signing. This is a young player out of contract who would've had genuine reason to seek opportunities elsewhere. Great show of faith in the club.
Spot on. This was one guy I was a little worried about, and that other clubs were sniffing around if you believe the rumours. Fantastic news for our long term future.

So stoked he's signed on!!! Huge future

Yes!!!!!!!!!
dance.gif

Barrett said that there were issues with contract negotiations.
So i expect Jay will sign early next week
Barrett lol .. when is he ever right .. if we take notice of him, nearly all our Players out of contract, who came from Victoria, were going back to Victorian Clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back