CM Punk

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else think Darren Young will join The Straight Edge Society? (outside of the simple fact that he is paired with Punk in WWE nxt).

Young has the perfect party boy background needed for a saved soul and the perfect hairstyle to be shaved. It means he can get air time by just hanging with the group during Smackdown.

I would go with Punk and co. snobbing him for a bit more though, perhaps he can help Punk get the win against Rey at Mania and then get his head shaved on the next nxt.

I like the Straight Edge Society salute.

73495.jpg

Subtle. :p

Brilliant promo by Punk at the beginning of Smackdown.

Really does provoke a reaction from the crowd.

I would like to see him challenging for the title again very soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd hope he's pretty good after 21 months of training.

His debut is September 11th (Aus time).

You'd hope he's pretty good after 21 months of training.

His debut is September 11th (Aus time).

That's really not a great deal of time, especially for someone his age... His BJJ looked bloody awful in that exhibition fight. Seems like a good guy, would be nice to see him do well, just don't think he has the gifts that allowed Lesnar to succeed (or the supplements!)

That's really not a great deal of time, especially for someone his age... His BJJ looked bloody awful in that exhibition fight. Seems like a good guy, would be nice to see him do well, just don't think he has the gifts that allowed Lesnar to succeed (or the supplements!)

He's been training 'full-time' though with proper coaches. Not like a normal person doing it twice a week after work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back