C'mon everyone! : )

Remove this Banner Ad

meg

Club Legend
Nov 15, 2000
victoria, australia
Other Teams
carlton
What's with the lack of posting on the Blues forum lately??
To start some conversation... how does everyone think we will go against the Bulldogs tomorrow? I think it will be a toughie, as it always is against the bulldogs, and I think the Optus Oval advantage is thrown out the window every time we play them. They have just as much of an advantage as we do.

Allan and Porter

Meg's right, this is a pissweak forum. Compare it to Fitzroy which is buzzing.

Anyway, what about the two ruckmen debate. What happens when Matty comes back from injury.

Seems to be that both of them are much better players when the other isn't in the team. But how do you leave one out?

i think one has to prove himself better arpound the field as a marking forward or something... hotton is fighting for a position once matty comes back, he's played quite well teh past few weeks away from the ruck... i suppose it just means both ruckmen... well all the ruckmen will have to prove themselves as the best for the position which couyld go to our advantage!

It's a really strange situation when you have too many quality players for one position. If you play them all, I'm sure we would be top heavy. Ports and Aggot are both reasonably mobile but still the lumbering type compared to the players around. Hotton is more mobile but not as dominant. Hotts seems the perfect foil for the true ruckman type as he seems to negate the jumping ruckmen better. Neither Porter or Allan are key position players though Porter shows some good form across half back but then that is the ruckman's job. An embarassment of riches but a wrong decision could be a real negative for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back