Opinion Coach: James Hird

Essendon supporters only - Should James Hird be sacked?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who has been underperforming that we can trade. Give us some hypotheticals.

I would review the list and identify those players who are 'untouchables', (at first glance I think that would be Watson, Heppell, Hurley, Daniher, Carlisle & Hooker) , and then consider trading any other player for the right deal. Go aggressive rather than conservative. An easy short term choice would be to make minimal list changes and stick with the current set of coaches.

Last edited:
He's reached rock bottom and started digging.

bringoutyerdead.gif

I would review the list and identify those players who are 'untouchables', (at first glance I think that would be Watson, Heppell, Hurley, Daniher, Carlisle & Hooker) , and then consider trading any other player for the right deal. Go aggressive rather than conservative. An easy short term choice would be to make list minimal changes and stick with the current set of coaches.
You havent answered my question. Who would trade and for what?

What % of us secretly want to not win to secure a decent draft pick?

That's the look I see on Hirds face.
There's "not winning" and there's "not trying and getting flogged by 100 points".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many of you would change your vote?

Nope. Based entirely that I don't think we would be able to get a good or even decent coach to replace him. Get this wada stuff out the way for good, than move him on. We are dead a buried. The AFL and Wada won, but they aren't done yet eh. If Wada would drop their appeal if James Hird stepped down, I would hope like hell he would do it, but it doesn't work like that. :cry:

Let him coach out the season, find out who was interviewed by Carlton, sound them out and anyone else who might be a good fit. We need to avoid the mistake of doing a St Kilda or Doggies in waiting until one or two players walk before we announce that we are making changes.

It's not an attack at peoples opinions, it's a legitimate question from a public poll. If the situation was reversed and we'd won 6 on the trot the question would be asked of the no's.

If its not an attack on peoples opinions why have you not asked the no's if they changed their mind. You dont have to answer that by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back