Coaches in 2012?

Remove this Banner Ad

ManInWhite

Ex ManInWhite
Apr 6, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Gembrook seem to have announced that Travis will be back and Healesville parted ways with Frank recently. Are any other clubs close to locking in coaches for next year?

As an aside, are Thornton back on track for next year still?

After the Premiership victory last Saturday Wade Porter announced he was stepping down as coach. He was in the job for 3 years, and brought 2
flags in that time-an absolute superstar. I want to thank Wade on behalf of the whole club, the amount of time and effort he put in was enormous, his professionalism unquestioned, and the results were a just reward. He has stepped aside rightly pleased with what he has achieved, and
satisfied that he leaves the club in a great position going forward.

I am really pleased to announce that club legend Greg Spence has accepted the position of Senior Coach for 2012. Greg played over 200 games with us, is a life member, the premiership captain in 1999, he also coached our reserves to a premiership in 2008. Greg has spent some time away from the club enhancing his skills, and this year came back through the year as one of Wade's assistants, everyone who has been involved with Greg has been very impressed with his knowledge of football, his passion for the Tigers, and his desire to continue the development of the great group of young players who have played in our Under's over the last few years. He will leave no stone unturned to ensure those young men will combine with our experienced players to continue the Tigers tradition of success

Mark Attard is coaching Yarra Glen. Played at North Melbourne, East Fremantle & Subacio as well as coaching Norwood in EFL Division 1.

Deano was not able to coach next year (family reasons) but will still be part of the team in 2012, he's keen to play.

Thornton will be fielding Seniors and Reserves next year at this stage after a fantastic meeting today will know 100% in 2 weeks time this will be great news if the finishing touches are applied

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word from Monbulk about 2012, am hearing Luke Mac is on the move.

Cagga or Monniehawk can you guys shed any light.
Sorry the delay just back from OS, I dont think so - Im pretty sure Monbulk coaches are all settled. I missed the AGM last week

Thornton will be fielding Seniors and Reserves next year at this stage after a fantastic meeting today will know 100% in 2 weeks time this will be great news if the finishing touches are applied

That's fantastic news Jpod. It's not easy coming back after a recess but it certainly can be done. Hope it all goes well. Private message me if you think we can help in any way.

Well done

Who is coaching Kinglake next year? Any big recruits?

The Lakers are pleased to announce the following coachng appointments for 2012 -

Seniors - Jimmy Atkins and Jarrad Heal

Reserves - Hayden Illingworth

Under 18s - Rhet Lock and Sean McMahon (assistant)

Fantastic :thumbsu: Big Bern returning as coach?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back