Other Coaches - The Greatest Rants, Quotes and Trolls of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Nothing amuses me more in this world than some old bloke giving the media, refs or his team a good old fashioned bake.

A lot of the more senior guys of this board can probably remember some that I've got no idea even existed. Would love all and any contributions if you have any to view via YouTube or Twitter in particular ( always great to see the actual footage of it of possible) but if not a quote from an article is perfectly acceptable.

Edit: Now with Trolling!

I'll get it started with two of my favs from Jim Mora (the best quality I could find)

Last edited:
but if this is also rants/quotes that are not angry or torching people.

Just make this a Mike Leach thread, because there will never be anyone as interesting as him. 99% of them wont be about football or have a loose connection to football. but they are always more interesting than anyone else.

but if this is also rants/quotes that are not angry or torching people.

Just make this a Mike Leach thread, because there will never be anyone as interesting as him. 99% of them wont be about football or have a loose connection to football. but they are always more interesting than anyone else.

Go for it, I'm sure there are plenty of Mike Leech quotes that deserve a spot in here that I'm not aware of, which reminds me, I should post his thoughts on marriage in here, one of my all time favs. 😂

no Dennis Green or Herm Edwards?

What a fail, make a coaching rant thread with out them.

I'm leaving it open so other people can get involved, no point me hogging 30 of the best in post one is there?

Go for it, I'm sure there are plenty of Mike Leech quotes that deserve a spot in here that I'm not aware of, which reminds me, I should post his thoughts on marriage in here, one of my all time favs. 😂
His one about who would win a battle royal between the Pac-12 mascots from this year was great.

The man knows his stuff....fekin hilarious 😂

Another Mike Leach classic since no one else wants to play:

"* you, * me, * everybody"

Sidenote; this was after a win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back