• Bevo

• Other

• Stuart Dew

• Ken Hinkley

• David Teague

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Stuey dew for me isn’t the one to take gc to the finals

Outside of the obvious 3 of Leon, bucks and goody pressure should be on dew before Teague

Dew has had longer to get this team ready
Still Dew for mine

he’s had them for a long time and hasn’t gotten them anywhere should be replaced

In Dew’s defence their injury run has been absolutely awful - losing all of Rowell, Budarick, Day, Witts and are unable to pick an actual ruckman because of injury. They probably should’ve done better last season though admittedly.

In Dew’s defence their injury run has been absolutely awful - losing all of Rowell, Budarick, Day, Witts and are unable to pick an actual ruckman because of injury. They probably should’ve done better last season though admittedly.
I mean they have a list of 49 so they already have extra players compared to other clubs all the concessions in the world and they still are poor

dew is lucky he’s contracted but even then I’m sure the afl would subsidise a payout if it came to that

Buckley gives the air of a coach who doesn't want to be there anymore? With West Coast and Essendon in the two next weeks he might not have to worry come the month of May? That Anzac Day game could be the most important of his career?

Simpson would have to be under some pressure this week, you can't lose to Buckley at home. They couldn't lose to the Pies two years in a row at home could they?

Buckley gives the air of a coach who doesn't want to be there anymore? With West Coast and Essendon in the two next weeks he might not have to worry come the month of May? That Anzac Day game could be the most important of his career?
I agree? I think?

Queens birthday could be end for him. On current form, would be 3 or 4W at most and Melbourne could end their finals chances.

On SM-G570F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back