• David Teague

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
More about Collingwood lying their arses off about why they are trying to get rid of him and using his history of mental illness against him. It is a very very low act.

If you believe the media, then yeah...

I fully expect Collingwood to make the 8 next year, regardless of what happens with Treloar this off-season.

Goodwin and Cameron I think. Buckley should be concerned under any normal circumstances but until Eddie leaves his post I don't think Bucks has anything to worry about.

Fadge

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
If you believe the media, then yeah...

I fully expect Collingwood to make the 8 next year, regardless of what happens with Treloar this off-season.
Yes, it's been very quiet on the Treloar front over the past couple of days.

Seems as though the media have exhausted all the stories they can possibly make up?

Duskfire

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 30, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Geelong
Bevo will be fine. He won them their first flag in forever and they still make finals. Unless they finish bottom - which they won’t - he has a couple more year’s left.

Hardwick needs to win the flag in 2021 or he's gone.

We set the bar high at Richmond ;-)

there was once a day at PAFC where we sacked coaches, even if they won the flag that year (Russell Ebert)

it's a shame we have lost that ruthless edge

RichLeMonde

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2019
Sydney
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Celtics
Leon Cameron

Obzerva

Team Captain
May 3, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lisa Alexander will be under the pump when she’s assistant coaching the Mulgrave reserves trying to implement her “netty” style of play.

Well we did have Freo debuting with water polo tactics under Neesham, so stranger things have happened.

But for mine, Goodwin is under the most pressure.
2nd place: whoever replaces Goodwin.

TP86

Club Legend
Apr 16, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Dew is not the answer. No AFL coach, not even early Clarkson or early Hardwick has turned it around from the win/loss record he’s sporting. New contact or not, if he has another 5 wins or less season surely he goes.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1
Dew is not the answer. No AFL coach, not even early Clarkson or early Hardwick has turned it around from the win/loss record he’s sporting. New contact or not, if he has another 5 wins or less season surely he goes.

Hopefully there is a more thorough analysis than the win/loss record - Coch0 is in it to win it & where necessary can play the long game.

reg_lower91

Premiership Player
May 7, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Watsonia F.C.
Fair bit of pressure on Teague heading in to next year IMO. If we miss finals again, there’s zero doubt in my mind that he’ll Be axed. The board will be as ruthless as possible to ensure we don’t miss out in another window.

Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Not so much under direct pressure but EFC's decision to install Rutten as Head Coach - aged 37 - without speaking with others (Voss, Burns, Kingsley, Schofield) seems like it needs to be seriously scrutinised imo.

Seems crazy to me.

Back