News Coaches' votes - 2024

Of these four, who will poll the most for Melbourne this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Really strange votes, Pickett getting 4, only one less than Lever and our second-best player according to the coaches :drunk:

Thought Holmes and Guthrie were very good but still would have had Lever ahead of both of them

^Bit of disagreement between Goody and Scott, by the look of it.
Common occurence when Chris Scott is involved – has a history of wacky voting.

Wild that Lever didn’t get a vote from Scott.
Salty, just like after than Hannan goal in the elimination final and when he made excuses after the prelim. Real weirdo.

Agree he's a flog but no issue with a coach looking disappointed after a goal that knocks them out of the finals.
Smash the desk or scream obscenities into the phone like a man, dont look like youre going to cry.

Btw that game meant a lot to us all but that scoreline is disgusting.
A Melbourne style of game/scoreboard in 2018, that score is what we aimed for in 2022 & 2023

A Melbourne style of game/scoreboard in 2018, that score is what we aimed for in 2022 & 2023
Iirc Geelong were pretty defensive at the time. Very stagnant team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iirc Geelong were pretty defensive at the time. Very stagnant team.
Yep, and they used to get bounced from the finals in straight sets back then too just like us in 2022 and 2023

Absolutely didn't care. One of my favourite games, that one.
One of my favourite memories, absolutely. Would only go back and watch a highlights reel though. The following week was much more fun.

Absolutely didn't care. One of my favourite games, that one.
I rewatched recently. Brayshaw in the third was just wild, Lewis was probably in our best three. The Jones goal, the Hannan goal. Selwood getting annoyed at Harmes then turning around and dumping Melksham - Hawkins rolling his eyes when about to go for goal then we get the free. Sam Weideman.

Lovely night too.

I rewatched recently. Brayshaw in the third was just wild, Lewis was probably in our best three. The Jones goal, the Hannan goal. Selwood getting annoyed at Harmes then turning around and dumping Melksham - Hawkins rolling his eyes when about to go for goal then we get the free. Sam Weideman.

Lovely night too.
Has the Hawks game been ruined for you because of that gif?

VOTES
PLAYER (CLUB)
10 Christian Petracca (MELB)
7 Jacob Weitering (CARL)
6 Sam Walsh (CARL)
5 Patrick Cripps (CARL)
1 Alex Neal-Bullen (MELB)
1 Ed Langdon (MELB)

VOTES PLAYER CLUB
63 Isaac Heeney SYD
47 Zach Merrett ESS
46 Caleb Serong FRE