Coach Coaching 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

It depends on the St Kilda person Barry.
McQualter or X Clarke might have the credentials now, given their record at Richmond.
Would Harvey invest in an assistant role given he is unlikely to be required at Collingwood and he missed the senior role at Moorabbin?
Is there anyone else that springs to mind?
Sir Leonard

Surely we could find someone more credentialed than The Skrob to be in charge of the midfield

7b756ed6ba39cc6e907482027f426fd0

We get smashed in the clearances by bog average teams, just doesn't seem like there's a good collective strategy at centre stoppages
Not his job

Can we get Lenny back as our midfield coach?
I know this is going to come up a lot, but the chances of Lenny coming to Melbourne are zero!! why?
he voluntarily left GWS last year, bought a property in the blue mountains to retire away from footy with his family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dean Soloman after his 12 month break, might just be cherry ripe for the Saints

Wikipedia
Solomon was an assistant coach with Fremantle in 2010.[5] He joined the new Gold Coast Football Club as an assistant coach in the months before they entered the AFL for the 2011 season.[6]

After 9 years of service as an assistant coach with Gold Coast, Solomon was dismissed.[7][8][9] Upon his departure from the club, and on the advice of Adam Simpson, Solomon decided to take a 12 month sabbatical from the AFL in a bid to further develop himself with an eye on returning to coaching in 2022; during this sabbatical, he ran gym in Kingscliff.

Dean Soloman after his 12 month break, might just be cherry ripe for the Saints

Wikipedia
Solomon was an assistant coach with Fremantle in 2010.[5] He joined the new Gold Coast Football Club as an assistant coach in the months before they entered the AFL for the 2011 season.[6]

After 9 years of service as an assistant coach with Gold Coast, Solomon was dismissed.[7][8][9] Upon his departure from the club, and on the advice of Adam Simpson, Solomon decided to take a 12 month sabbatical from the AFL in a bid to further develop himself with an eye on returning to coaching in 2022; during this sabbatical, he ran gym in Kingscliff.

He had a very good name as an assistant coach if I remember correctly.

So which of these 4 were shown the door and who left for their own reasons?
Judging by Lethlean's comments and the players yesterday, Andrew Wallis has left on his own accord.

The other 3 more likely let go.
We are apparently restructuring the fitness department. Wallis parted ways on good terms.

Hornsby was let go.

the rumour I heard early this morning was Russell from Carlton to lead a restructured department. Then Hornsby was announced a few hours later.

so it’s half right so far. But again, only a rumour (not from any stkilda horses mouth)

Harvey isn’t coming for those wanting it.

We are apparently restructuring the fitness department. Wallis parted ways on good terms.

Hornsby was let go.

the rumour I heard early this morning was Russell from Carlton to lead a restructured department. Then Hornsby was announced a few hours later.

so it’s half right so far. But again, only a rumour (not from any stkilda horses mouth)

Andrew Russell? Another ex hawthorn link.

Hornsby was let go.

We all love Harvey but this is good. I'd rather the club make rational and deliberate appointments than get swept up by nostalgia and sentimentality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back