Coaching and off-field staff thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty much what Carro has been saying for 12 months.
If not Suns it be GWS. Pretty sure read an article one of Clarko's kids moved to QLD.

Maybe he come in with Fagan and do a co-coach :)
Be interesting see how it worked I say the compliment each other well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If not Suns it be GWS. Pretty sure read an article one of Clarko's kids moved to QLD.

Maybe he come in with Fagan and do a co-coach :)
Be interesting see how it worked I say the compliment each other well.
After the rebuild is completed with a flag this year... 2023 >

CEO- David Noble.
HOF- Chris Fagan.
Coach- Alistair Clarkson.

Not sure why so many are looking at options to succeed Fages already. He's doing a great job, and not in danger of being replaced any time soon.

I'm sure AFL house will line up a senior job for Clarko next year, at a struggling club whether that be GC or GWS. He's no chance of coming to us.

For those talking Hodge in senior coaching. So far he's just dabbling in some part time coaching, while doing his media gig amongst other corporate events, and no doubt spending time with his 3 young boys. He may look towards a senior post at some stage, but he's nowhere near at present. He would need to show a firm commitment to coaching, do solid assistant roles at a club or two, before being even in the conversation. Just don't see it.

Not sure why so many are looking at options to succeed Fages already. He's doing a great job, and not in danger of being replaced any time soon.
not saying replace Fagan.. Thought be interesting two coaches.. split the duties and overlap things.
Clarko in the box and Fagan on the bench.

I'm sure AFL house will line up a senior job for Clarko next year, at a struggling club whether that be GC or GWS. He's no chance of coming to us.

For those talking Hodge in senior coaching. So far he's just dabbling in some part time coaching, while doing his media gig amongst other corporate events, and no doubt spending time with his 3 young boys. He may look towards a senior post at some stage, but he's nowhere near at present. He would need to show a firm commitment to coaching, do solid assistant roles at a club or two, before being even in the conversation. Just don't see it.
Hodgey has no interest in a full time coaching role at present. And maybe never.

He loved playing. And now has a good balance in his life.

And probably do an apprenticeship elsewhere, like Fremantle. (😥 bye bye Hodges’ kids from the academy).
It's alright im sure they can find some other kids from Morningside to fill the spots

Remove this Banner Ad

Back