List Mgmt. Coaching Changes for 2019 - Mattner, Wright, Godden IN; Francou, Kaesler, O'Keefe OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah, Mattner, I remember his dashes from the back-line, through the midfield traffic, looking like he's going to kick goal of the year only to be tackled at the 50m arc. Those were the days.
He pulled off some pretty excellent chase down tackles too.

I wish Neil Craig wasn't so determined to stamp out all of his flair and instinct to attack the footy.

Ah, Mattner, I remember his dashes from the back-line, through the midfield traffic, looking like he's going to kick goal of the year only to be tackled at the 50m arc. Those were the days.
Always to the left..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Interesting article in The Age today about Collingwoods improvement. Brandon Maynard basically said the team defensive structures were a shambles and credits a lot of the improvement to new defensive coach Justin Longmuir. What was Harts role their again?
AND Pykey actually wanted Justin Longmuir.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting article in The Age today about Collingwoods improvement. Brandon Maynard basically said the team defensive structures were a shambles and credits a lot of the improvement to new defensive coach Justin Longmuir. What was Harts role their again?
Go shopping with his wife at Chadstone.

If he's replacing Hart, I think Hart would have some idea considering we didn't renew his contract straight away and told him we wanted him to be the SANFL coach.
If this is true we really are going backwards. Surely you tell the bloke hes replacing before shopping him around to the media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back