Coach Coaching News and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Err thanks I wasn't trying to be funny there though. I was replying to someone saying 'everybody knows who the player is that Dunks had a problem with' ??

And I didn't know.....

Err thanks I wasn't trying to be funny there though. I was replying to someone saying 'everybody knows who the player is that Dunks had a problem with' ??

And I didn't know.....
You whacky funster, you, picking up on his father's middle name.

Thank feck there’s someone on here willing to just name names. I really don’t get the talking in riddles all the time.
Failing to name names just makes it look like an attempt to sound in-the-know while removing opportunity to be called out for inaccuracies. Can't see any other reason not to just outright say a name if people are going to be bringing it up in the first place

If you need to be told who the dogs player that caused trouble OUTSIDE and then in the hub this year you aren’t a dogs fan.

4 year olds need obvious things spelled out to them.

Apparently they missed it on the news and in every paper and tv footy show. Bloke lost his VC for it but according to some it’s posters trying to look important 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you need to be told who the dogs player that caused trouble OUTSIDE and then in the hub this year you aren’t a dogs fan.

4 year olds need obvious things spelled out to them.

Apparently they missed it on the news and in every paper and tv footy show. Bloke lost his VC for it but according to some it’s posters trying to look important 😂😂😂😂

What trouble was caused by said player in the hub?

And what did Bevo say about said player?

Failing to name names just makes it look like an attempt to sound in-the-know while removing opportunity to be called out for inaccuracies. Can't see any other reason not to just outright say a name if people are going to be bringing it up in the first place
Yep everyone knows it’s Hunter, it’s been done to death on here. Bevo pretty much called him out that he has major issues/challenges. Most suspect the mystery 4 week break in the hub wasn’t injury related as well. Yet it’s still “ a player” did this and “if you need to be told” who it is “you’re not a dogs fan”. Ridiculous.

What trouble was caused by said player in the hub?

And what did Bevo say about said player?
Bevo gave an interview a few weeks ago where he suggested, and I’m paraphrasing, Hunter has some major challenges ahead around professionalism and maturity. It was already alluded to on here that he had been up to no good in the hub and even suggested the 4 weeks he missed in the hub was in line with a strike.
I have no idea if true but we either discuss it or move on if no one is willing to confirm or provide details. Personally if people aren’t willing to put names and details to their stories 6 months after the fact I’d just delete it as we just speculate for months on end and have a whole I know something you don’t know situation.

Last edited:
Just hope he sorts out off field issues to his credit thought he played played well when he came back, although that sitter he missed just before 3/4 quarter time in the elimination final was hard to forgive. It the end it cost us the game.

Hunter is immature and has always been (quoting from a family friend) "a cocky kid".
Fingers crossed his 2020 public challenges mature him. Some guys mature late - look at Stevie J who was one of the wilder players as a youngster but in later years was highly regarded as a mentor for young players.

Hunter is immature and has always been (quoting from a family friend) "a cocky kid".
Fingers crossed his 2020 public challenges mature him. Some guys mature late - look at Stevie J who was one of the wilder players as a youngster but in later years was highly regarded as a mentor for young players.
Stevie J is very much still a child at heart off the field. His coaching journey within AFL NSW was pretty funny at points. He’s a great bloke but certain wouldn’t say he’s matured hahaha.

Can't stop myself thinking it has a huge amount to do with his status as father/son. From a football perspective, the FS boys are born with a silver spoon in their mouths, given opportunities most kids could never dream of, and automatically become popular with the fans as soon as they're drafted. Mitch Wallis sets a superb example of maturity and drive, but thankfully he's one of the guys who never let that FS label get to his head

Can't stop myself thinking it has a huge amount to do with his status as father/son. From a football perspective, the FS boys are born with a silver spoon in their mouths, given opportunities most kids could never dream of, and automatically become popular with the fans as soon as they're drafted. Mitch Wallis sets a superb example of maturity and drive, but thankfully he's one of the guys who never let that FS label get to his head
Wally is great, very driven and mature but I doubt he's ever met a mirror he doesn't like either. Until Smith arrived he was no 1 at the club for getting his shirt off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back