News Coaching selection sub-committee named

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s still highly regarded in the industry. I think it was Leigh Matthews the other day that had him only behind 2-3 other coaches as the best current coach going around.

It seems incredibly toxic at Freo at the moment & there’s clearly an agenda to get him out of Freo.

I think the fact he’s taken two clubs to grand finals suggests he’s extremely capable.

The last few years at Freo tell me that he’s certainly stuck around for too long but I disagree that he’s lost his ability to coach/hasn’t kept up with modern coaching.

Anyway, I think we’ll select Ratts after he wins 4/6.

Let's face it, it's out of Ratts and RTB. Fremantle is a sh*tstain of a club and has always been a bigger basket case than even we've been.

RTB did a good job getting them close, but his time there is up. I think Ratts is our man, but RTB would have the backing of several powerbrokers including Roo and Dal and isn't the worst back up. Certainly better than Scott, IMHO.

Let's face it, it's out of Ratts and RTB. Fremantle is a s**tstain of a club and has always been a bigger basket case than even we've been.

RTB did a good job getting them close, but his time there is up. I think Ratts is our man, but RTB would have the backing of several powerbrokers including Roo and Dal and isn't the worst back up. Certainly better than Scott, IMHO.
You might be very close IMO.

I was listening to Ratts interview yesterday & apparently they worked together at Hawthorn!
Clarkson to coach. Ratten senior assistant. Hayes, Mitchell & Harvey the other assistants, and Blake Acres GM of Football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back