News Coaching Thread: The Hardwick Era

Remove this Banner Ad

New forwards coach for next year maybe ? Lloydy's son looks good in our colours View attachment 262033

Love to know what he is doing there..
Yeah ok go up north for a holiday.
But to turn up at Metricon
And the young fella decked out in Suns get up.

Maybe he does have a slight business deal happening

Suns need to get rid of the stale junior development assistants coaches.
Eade needs to surround himself with quality.
In addition Clayton and Ashcroft need MUST to go.
Unfortunately the weak board has taken a loyalist position.
Only hope is that the AFL pressures the board into making the necessary changes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond are making moves to improve their footy dept
Meanwhile at the Suns .............crickets.....chirping........

Apparently Dean Solomon and Andy Lovell are highly regarded coaches in the industry.

It might be they are head hunted by other clubs due to the large turnover of assistant coaches.

Would be a great get if it worked. But two older experienced coaches may butt heads a fair bit if they dont see eye to eye? Chocco is at Richmond becuase Hardwick is a dud coach who needs as much help as he can get, and and he also the resident baby sitter
Choco used to coach Hardwick at Port, so they have a longstanding working relationship.

Richmond are making moves to improve their footy dept
Meanwhile at the Suns .............crickets.....chirping........

Richmond are making moves as they are completely shite and have no direction on where the club is heading. We just need a decent crack at it with a somewhat healthy list to know what we have.

Rocket has enough contacts in the industry that he will make the moves he needs to get the right people around him

Richmond Cull 5 assistant coaches
Also conducting a comprehensive INDEPENDENT review of Football Operations

Haven't heard of anything like that happening at the Suns.

The Board must think everything is going great.

Richmond Cull 5 assistant coaches
Also conducting a comprehensive INDEPENDENT review of Football Operations

Haven't heard of anything like that happening at the Suns.

The Board must think everything is going great.
As if that will achieve anything. It's Richmond FFS I'd be more surprised if they stopped eating their own.

My mail is all our coaches are staying for at least one more year WITH Rockets support
Even Primus? ******* seriously? Give our assistants one more year and Rocket won't be around at the end of their tenure either.

A good coach needs a great team around them and at the moment Rocket has about 1/3 of a strong team. If that's true, the board is even more of a joke than I thought.

As if that will achieve anything. It's Richmond FFS I'd be more surprised if they stopped eating their own.
An independent review of football operations won't achieve anything ?
Are you serious ?
So everything is perfect at the Suns ?
Come on now you are joking right ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back