News Coaching Thread: The Hardwick Era

Remove this Banner Ad

jamason daniels seemingly not at the suns next year in a coaching capacity?

I believe he actually left mid season this year. Couldn't get much info at the time why though, bit of homesickness mixed in with not liking the NEAFL structure with numerous top ups. Hard to captain/coach the team with new random faces each week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved the way even though barry could out wrestle his opponent his first option was to always lead, day infuriates me the way he likes to play the holding game, its a waste of his speed.. can see good things coming out of this.

And at the very least its another melbourne voice speaking positive about the suns

I loved the way even though barry could out wrestle his opponent his first option was to always lead, day infuriates me the way he likes to play the holding game, its a waste of his speed.. can see good things coming out of this.

And at the very least its another melbourne voice speaking positive about the suns

The second part is great. Good to have someone who'll champion us on FoxFooty.

The second part is great. Good to have someone who'll champion us on FoxFooty.

In fairness Fox Footy is probably the best Melbourne media outlet in relation to appreciating the Suns

Lynch always seem to speak intelligently about what is going on there, Brown has some clue and Brad Johnson picked us to make finals last year (no clue but nice). I think what helps them is that they are actually forced to go and watch us play so they can actually discuss and form opinion on what they see.

Other outlets like CrocMedia (Hutchinson and Barrett) who just make up rumours and ferret through social media and dumpsters and just look at results and have no appreciation about what is actually going on at the Suns.

Great appointment if he can fast track 2MP and get the best out of Sammy Day , if this happens we have one of if not the best forward lines in the comp.

Awesome stuff getting Hall on board! Him working with Lynch and May is just a match made in heaven isn't it. Is a specific KPP coach that common among clubs? Can't say Ive heard too many coaches specifically working with talls, rather than just forward/defensive coaches.

And its good that he is coming in knowing specifically who he is working with and has watched them quite a bit so he seems like he knows how they operate and what each individual needs to work on the most.

With Barry working on 2MP/Lynch/Day/Loersch's contested body work and getting out on a lead, and Malcolm Blight doing a little bit of work with their goal kicking, who knows how many goals these guys could kick! Very exciting. :)

15288556_10154131729835509_2064280078721855324_o.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back