News Coaching Thread: The Hardwick Era

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really
If he has serious ambitions regarding senior coaching we're a graveyard for that at the moment
It's no reflection on his love for the Club or the players

If it surprises me then it surprises me. Not making it up.
Reasons-I knew him back in the day (admittedly last century) and he is fiercely loyal, he absolutely loves the GC to the point where I’m very confident he will retire here at the very least, he’d be hell keen on being here when it turns and I reckon he’d be want his kids to have their entire childhood here rather than uproot them.
So I’m surprised.

Dew couldn’t even talk one of his best mates up here

Says a lot about our club that we can’t get anyone to come up here that has an offer from any other club.

Unless we’re the only suitor, or they want to come home to the Gold Coast we’ll never win.

Pretty confident Eddie will go to the blues and Burgoyne will stay with the hawks now.

Says a lot about our club that we can’t get anyone to come up here that has an offer from any other club.

Unless we’re the only suitor, or they want to come home to the Gold Coast we’ll never win.

Pretty confident Eddie will go to the blues and Burgoyne will stay with the hawks now.
Yeah- not sure how a guy like Burgoyne with teenage kids could contemplate a move up here

I wonder if the club would go after Brendan McCartney as either senior assistant or coaching director.. former teacher was at geelong in their peak years went to the bulldogs done the hard yards for beverage to win the premiership and been at Melbourne but doesn’t obviously get along with Goodwin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor Solly
Hopefully he can hang in there with us until we get some success
A true Club champion who's never worn the red gold and blue
Love Solly, bet he's feeling a touch hurt but his time will come.

James Brayshaw IQ = 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back