Coalition deliberately brings murderers to settle in australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Leftie logic:

Processes in place to MINIMISE the risk of people like this ever entering Australia - Racist!! Not humane!! Dutton is a pr*ck!!

A couple of accused individuals slip through, supposedly - Bah!! Not harsh enough!! What are they doing here!!

Seriously do lefties not understand how stupid this is? Sure, criticise Dutton etc for this mistake - BUT the ALTERNATIVE is processes even MORE LAX with Labor.

Do you even know what you're arguing against? You don't even know my views on managing refugees

The medicall bans are because once we medevac them into the country with constipation, it will be nigh on impossible to get them out again.

Yet then we found out several of them had already come for treatment and went back again

Leftie logic:

Processes in place to MINIMISE the risk of people like this ever entering Australia - Racist!! Not humane!! Dutton is a pr*ck!!

A couple of accused individuals slip through, supposedly - Bah!! Not harsh enough!! What are they doing here!!

Seriously do lefties not understand how stupid this is? Sure, criticise Dutton etc for this mistake - BUT the ALTERNATIVE is processes even MORE LAX with Labor.

I would have thought the risk factor on someone who almost certainly is a murderer or terrorist over someone who is probably fleeing from that would be self evident
I quote the Manchester bomber who was from a Libyan terrorist family who was sponsored by the UK against Gaddafi, but were then resettled in the UK as reward.

Let me assure you a labor government is not soft as you try to paint them (when it suits your argument)

You are pissing in our pocket and telling us it’s raining

Last edited:

Leftie logic:

Let me rewrite your poorly thought out logic so it actually makes sense and is free of factual errors :

Processes in place to MINIMISE the risk of people like this ever entering Australia as well as perfectly good people - blanket ban based on the colour of their skin - Racist!! Not humane!! Dutton is a pr*ck!!

A couple of accused individuals get through, as a result of incompetent negotiations by the minister and pm - Bah!! Wtf are you doing you idiots!! What are they doing here!!

lefties understand how stupid this is. Sure, criticise Dutton etc for this mistake - BUT the ALTERNATIVE is processes that treat people as individuals and use case by case logic rather than tarring everyone with the same brush with the GREENS.

This is what happens when you have left wing crazies pressuring and harassing the government constantly, a deal has to be done to satisfy Nauru/Manus protesters and people like this leak through.
Wow, that's twisting things around. The coalition, inviting Rawandra axe murderers here is caused by 'left wing' crazies. No, the cause of Rawandan axe murderers coming here is the coalition. Get a brain.

Truly makes me laugh all the lefties now worried about border security, lol.
So you don't see even a bit of irony/poetic justice/karma whatever that the current government which has border protection as one of its strongest policies and was so determined not to let anyone who had arrived in a boat into the country that they arranged to swap them with another countries unwanted, in-limbo people, had used as a reason for not allowing any of them to even set foot in Australia the fact they might be murderers actually went out and imported a couple of known murderers instead?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back