Coalition MP George Christensen investigated by police for 12 months over Philippines travel

Remove this Banner Ad

there are good pizza places in manila majorly good at western food

Things that make you go hmmmm.

Hope he is suitably attired

View attachment 788216

I’m not sure what is worse;

1/ that he is eligible to be elected, or
2/ people actually elect him

We are screwed

We would be a lot better off if we sold Queensland to the Chinese. Maybe keep the LNG.

Or just deport all the Queenslanders to Manus Island. They are ****ed in the head.
Queensland: Mississippi with gun control

Gotta love this old George! Spends most of the time over seas shagging the mrs! And still rolls in for a win at the recent elections in a traditional labor strong hold! And labor claim they didn’t get their message across loud enough!
All because he listened to his community l!

Both sound terrible. Should have relied on the Brisbane Line and let the Japanese invade the place, and keep the good bits of Australia to the south. Or just sell it all off to the Chinese today.

Well, it's not like WA did well for the ALP either. In fact, it hasn't done well for the ALP since Kim Beazley was leading the party (he achieved parity there). Not even Rudd did well there.

That needs to be looked at as well.

Also, when Queensland swings it swings big. That's been a constant theme at both state and federal level in this state. QLD is not the rusted-on LNP state that it may appear to be. You just need to use grassroots door-knocking campaigns (with locals) in bellwether electorates, ask the people what they want, and structure a largely negative campaign accordingly, with lots of sloganeering. Then throw in some positive stuff at the end so the electorate has something to vote for.

Last edited:
We would be a lot better off if we sold Queensland to the Chinese. Maybe keep the LNG.

Or just deport all the Queenslanders to Manus Island. They are ****ed in the head.
Still in meltdown over the election?
Most Queenslanders would love to become their own country! Most of the mining and gas royalties go down south to prop nsw and Victoria’s budget up and find those inner city oxygen bottles lifestyles

Still in meltdown over the election?
Most Queenslanders would love to become their own country! Most of the mining and gas royalties go down south to prop nsw and Victoria’s budget up and find those inner city oxygen bottles lifestyles

It's been a long time, Joh.

On Christensen, I think he's a dickhead but frankly, having been up to his electorate, I can say the same for many of its residents so frankly I'm not surprised that he's popular there.

It's been a long time, Joh.

On Christensen, I think he's a dickhead but frankly, having been up to his electorate, I can say the same for many of its residents so frankly I'm not surprised that he's popular there.
Of you LWNJs still in melt down! Yep that’s for sure!

nice to know your willing to be so judgmental for people voting in a politician who listens to them! Not some ignorant self serving clown!

btw those billions in coal revenue every year rearly makes it out of those inner city

nice to know your willing to be so judgmental for people voting in a politician who listens to them! Not some ignorant self serving clown!

Dollars to donuts I've voted for the Liberals more than you have the ALP in the past decade, fella.

It's not that Dawson's voters are dickheads for voting in Christensen. It's that many of them are dickheads because they behave that way irrespective of who is representing them (my family and I were there before he represented them).

And yes, I'm sure Christensen listens to his voters a lot from Manila, using his super hearing LOL.

btw those billions in coal revenue every year rearly makes it out of those inner city

A-wha?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Day 1 and we've already got a nomination for dumbest comment of 2020.

Just looked at an Asian typewaling train track thread and thought well if you fall over George Christesen is so going to have a boner with liquid squirting out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back