Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I read somewhere it had to do with the fact that the actress was under 18 in real life while Ralph Macchio was 27 at the time. It was an issue the filmmakers decided to avoid.

At the time of filming she would have been around 16.

Given everything that is going on today, they would never cast a girl that young having a "relationship" with a guy that older, though in the movie Daniel was meant to be around 18 or 19 I think.

Say wot? Will be mid 2019 at the earliest won't it?

S2 wont come out till around May next year.

Which is great I will have Karate Kid marathon over summer with 1,2,3 followed by the TV series.

I did hear a rumour that the girl in KK4 may appear so I may have to throw that into the schedule.

Always knew that once she was drafted that she would develop well into a good player. Enjoying retirement now at 55.

View attachment 626405

Macpotata NSWCROW
55? She looks more like 35. Unreal.

I like her character. I never liked her as a kid ( looks wise ) but I like her now because she reminds me of someone:)

I love this song when they played it on Cobra Kai. Brought back memories of the first one obviously. And at the end of this clip when Laruso is with Eli trying to smooth things over, it reminded me of me with said girl:)

* good memories.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be a showdown surely.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I thought that in the first one. This one appears a little more "darker". But I could be wrong.

Will be interesting what Kreese does in this season?

Will be interesting if there is any guest appearances as well. From what I understand it is realeased in late April.

I thought that in the first one. This one appears a little more "darker". But I could be wrong.

Will be interesting what Kreese does in this season?

Will be interesting if there is any guest appearances as well. From what I understand it is realeased in late April.
Will be interesting to see the dynamic between Kreese and Johnny. With Johnny softening up as season 1 went on.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Love it Grott. Love a bit of nostalgia:)

Johnny, Daniel and Ali. Almost the great Love triangle of the 1980's:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back