Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy s**t, looks epic

Just how. How is it so good. By rights this should have been up there with Transformer movies as one of the worst things to ever happen to your childhood :D
In the end it's fairly simple.

Bay didn't give a s**t about the Transformers lore.
The guys in charge of Cobra Kai did care.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

This should not be as good as it is.

Season one was great and season 2 looks even better.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It makes a joke out of movies where they have spent millions on.

Im going to have to binge watch this in one session. For me it will be like 4-5 hour movie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Up to episode 3. Dont understand the negative reviews. Seems just as good as last season. Sure its ridiculous but its funny and like the training montages.

At some point im expecting them to reveal that Johhny was in a coma for thirty years. He seriously is just getting a lap top for the first time in 2019 and doesnt know what wifi is? Although the scene with him discovering sh** on the internet was piss funny regardless.

Also like the bit in the shop where the shop assistant is telling him about his love of eighties nerdy pop culture references and his response is, yeah i dont know I was too busy doing babes back then.

Also like the cement mixer scenes. Wasnt sure where you were going with that. It could of gone south real quick. Someone could of died.

Larussos wife also continues to steal the show with her side quips about the stupidity of her husband caring so much about karate as a 50 year old.

Awesome. I didn't even know it was out until I read some posts on here. I thought wtf, it's not out yet is it? Nothing I saw here gave anything away and I started watching it asap. I only stopped watching about half way through because the footy was on last night then went to bed after it. Watched some more this morning and only stopped to crank some weights. Watched the rest of it after my session.

What can I say, that was a ******* awesome series and just like last year it left me wanting more. I think it's my favourite show of all time actually. Nostalgia, the laugh's, good feels and at times getting pumped. The characters are great and you feel like you know them. Love Keithy from Kingdom ( stingray ) *en funny campaigner. Johnny is the best as usual and I like Miguel. Some hotties in it too, Laruso's wife is probably the best.

*en awesome show and lucky I saw some posts in here to know it was on.

11/10

The show is brilliant, continues the form of S1 very well and is excellent at building multi-dimensional yet still consistent characters and also multi-dimensional situations they find themselves in. There is a bit too much fighting, the show didn't need it, but it didn't detract. The drama though is better than the action, and the humour doesn't misfire. I did find the Seth Rogen sorta guy to be annoying early but he quickly turned it around and became a good vehicle for the comic relief (when we weren't laughing at Johnny, of course) and self awareness that the whole city still being obsessed with a teenager karate tournament but not so much that it diminishes the engagement.

One of the themes of the show is balance, which is perfect, because in practise this is almost perfectly balanced itself.

It shouldn't be this good.

The music score is awesome too.

Season three can't come quick enough.

Up to episode 3. Dont understand the negative reviews. Seems just as good as last season. Sure its ridiculous but its funny and like the training montages.

At some point im expecting them to reveal that Johhny was in a coma for thirty years. He seriously is just getting a lap top for the first time in 2019 and doesnt know what wifi is? Although the scene with him discovering sh** on the internet was piss funny regardless.

A popular kid that bullied nerds then went downhill in life and worked as a handyman, pretty believable he's had no experience with computers.

A popular kid that bullied nerds then went downhill in life and worked as a handyman, pretty believable he's had no experience with computers.
Possible in 2001. Not in 2019. Its literally impossible to exist today without using the internet in your life. Handyman only get clients through the internet these days. The yellow pages dont exist anymore except on the internet. Everyone has phones that have internet on them and have done so for at least eight years.

Possible in 2001. Not in 2019. Its literally impossible to exist today without using the internet in your life. Handyman only get clients through the internet these days. The yellow pages dont exist anymore except on the internet. Everyone has phones that have internet on them and have done so for at least eight years.

Johnny worked for a guy that just rang him and told him where to go.

A bit unbelievable that he never had a smart phone, but I can believe he's never had to connect to wifi on his own.

I don't think we know much about Miguel still though. We know more about Hawk or Robbie or Sam or... just about any kid really, except Miguel. No idea about his hobbies and the like outside karate or before the show. The longer it goes like this the more he seems like a plot device.

Up to episode 7. Feeling quite depressed as Jonnys mate looked like he was 90. Surely these guys arent that old. Was that really the same actor from the movie?

Other then that the series is fantastic. Not quite as funny as last year but the story has been lifted up a notch and the character dynamics are more interesting. Great that we dont have the cliched bitchy hot chick and the bully from last season.

Not sure where the Kreese story will go now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back