Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

If season one is a 9.5 then season two is a 9.3, just a tiny bit behind one. I'm glad others prefer it though as this is a show that deserves praise and support regardless of splitting hairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Season one started out very rusty and its last episode was a bit meh. This season didnt have any of the rustiness and the finale was a piece of art.

Season 1. 9.0
Season 2 9.9

lol just got the body bag part now that you mentioned it. I like when they were riding on their bikes and they played the music from Karate Kid, Daniel getting chased and pushed off his BMX Lol.

Yep I want to see Silver and Barnes too. I think we will, probably just like Karate Kid III, Cobra Kai season 3 etc.

I didn't like the way it ended but. It was identical to season 1 almost. Instead of having Kreese in the Dojo, Silver should have been there. I think they wll leave that for season 3 but. Another plot to use/evolve on.

I might have to re-watch this tonight actually haha ( within the hour )

edited - might have been the music when they were on their motorbikes going to the beach right at the start { yep it was )
Ok you guys understand karate kid 3 was one of the all time worst movies ever made. The shouldnt touch anyone who had anything to do with that movie.

Interesting cliffhanger. In some ways I’m embarrassed I’m watching a show with pretty teens (Home and Away with Karate), but nostalgia makes it a guilty pleasure. Stingray stole the show...camouflage/hidden attack to win the mountain challenge, taking a chick to a kid’s party, taping 2 forties to his hands and struggling to get away when the PoPo arrive (“my mum will kill me”), the nod and wink as he’s breaking up the hall fight...just lmfao!

Interesting cliffhanger. In some ways I’m embarrassed I’m watching a show with pretty teens (Home and Away with Karate), but nostalgia makes it a guilty pleasure. Stingray stole the show...camouflage/hidden attack to win the mountain challenge, taking a chick to a kid’s party, taping 2 forties to his hands and struggling to get away when the PoPo arrive (“my mum will kill me”), the nod and wink as he’s breaking up the hall fight...just lmfao!
breaking up a hall fight? He entered it haha.

The guys hilarious. Played a funny campaigner in the show Kingdom too.Pissed myself laughing as soon as I saw him appear in CK

The guys hilarious. Played a funny campaigner in the show Kingdom too.Pissed myself laughing as soon as I saw him appear in CK

Yeah, that’s what made it funny. He went in to “break it up” as a potential school “security guard”, then wink and nod, he’s helping his Cobra Kai brethren...

I liked 3. Ive seen much much much worse movies. I saw this Hilary Duff one once on Foxtel where she has to overcome stage fright or something.

KK3 also better than the Jayden Smith remake...

I'm not quite as enthusiastic as everyone else about this season.

It gets frustrating to watch when so much of the character development and conflict is based on confusion or misunderstanding. It becomes really obvious and predictable after a while.

I am actually finding Larusso's wife to be really annoying now. She was cute in the first season, but now is just kind of a drag. Their marital conflict was so lame and contrived.

That said, Johnny continues to be incredible. Zabka's acting is on another level compared to everyone else in the series. His range of emotions and how he so freely moves between comedy and drama is perfect. Some of his unexpected one liners like 'send it to the internet' are so great.

The final fight scene and how it was largely one take was way better than I would have expected.

The season felt incomplete, like it was more like part 1 of 2 or something.

Yeah, that’s what made it funny. He went in to “break it up” as a potential school “security guard”, then wink and nod, he’s helping his Cobra Kai brethren...

KK3 also better than the Jayden Smith remake...
haha got ya. I didn't get that at first, I watched the last few eps post workout from the gym. Trained myself silly. I thought he was winking at the Head master etc

Helping out Cobra lmao makes sense now. I missed the obvious.

I'm not quite as enthusiastic as everyone else about this season.

It gets frustrating to watch when so much of the character development and conflict is based on confusion or misunderstanding. It becomes really obvious and predictable after a while.

I am actually finding Larusso's wife to be really annoying now. She was cute in the first season, but now is just kind of a drag. Their marital conflict was so lame and contrived.

That said, Johnny continues to be incredible. Zabka's acting is on another level compared to everyone else in the series. His range of emotions and how he so freely moves between comedy and drama is perfect. Some of his unexpected one liners like 'send it to the internet' are so great.

The final fight scene and how it was largely one take was way better than I would have expected.

The season felt incomplete, like it was more like part 1 of 2 or something.
Larussos wife was hilarious and needed to put the story in perspective so it didnt become lame and unbelievable. although i agree the marital issues was a little contrived but understandable given how stupid larusso was acting and ignoring his job.

She killed it at the double date." Ok we are going to do this are we". We seriously were rolling on the floor with that line.

Last edited:
I liked 3. Ive seen much much much worse movies. I saw this Hilary Duff one once on Foxtel where she has to overcome stage fright or something.
3 was awesome. Silver and Barnes were an awesome duo, Bad Boy was just that. He was up a few notches in the intensity department. Would have murdered Johnny in a fight, and Laruso really if not for that lame carta crap.

Kreese, Silver and Barnes in the dojo scaring laruso was comical. So stupid years later looking back, but it's funny as *.

Also loved the final fight scene. Of course it's outrageous like a lot of the stuff in all the Karate Kids/Cobra Kai's, but I thought it was fun and had good choreography.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like the party scene where he invites this women to a teen party and she is like what? Then shes cheering the drinking contest and he shuts her down for cheering Miyagi do. Then he has tapped alcohol bottles to his hands and cant escape the room when the police arrived.

Like the party scene where he invites this women to a teen party and she is like what? Then shes cheering the drinking contest and he shuts her down for cheering Miyagi do. Then he has tapped alcohol bottles to his hands and cant escape the room when the police arrived.
Haha that was ******* hilarious. Mentions his mum too rofl.

I missed some of the stuff you mentioned, as I said, trained myself silly and watched the last few eps in a haze not absorbing everything in. Gold!

Johnny on making a promo video...”and use that song” (I forget actual song)

I don’t think we could afford that song...

What are you talking about? I have the tape

Yes I’m paraphrasing, but you get the brilliant essence of Johnny Lawrence...

A smart watch? Well I have a smart...phone...it’s an Ericsson!

Hi, this is my smartphone answering machine...”

:D

Even ignoring the police I just dont get the logic behind Stingray taping bottles to both hands.

He is getting pissed but he has removed his avenue for peeing. How the fu** was he going to pee?

That's the challenge. It's a drinking game called Edward Fortyhands

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Fortyhands

Marshall also references it in HIMYM

Even ignoring the police I just dont get the logic behind Stingray taping bottles to both hands.

He is getting pissed but he has removed his avenue for peeing. How the fu** was he going to pee?

im suprised anyone rated that entire character.

It turned the show into a novelty.

Although Johnny's 'chubbs' line after Stingray tried to 'flip the script' almost made him a worthwhile character.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back