Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

^^^^^She's a hotty.

A chick chasing after me looks like her, but I'm in a happy relationship ( except when I'm watching NFL )

Yeah I have a chick that looks like Scarlett Johansson pretty much stalking my arse dude. Feel your pain.

^^^^^She's a hotty.
A chick chasing after me looks like her, but I'm in a happy relationship ( except when I'm watching NFL )

Yeah I have a chick that looks like Scarlett Johansson pretty much stalking my arse dude. Feel your pain.

Any chance of getting some nudes for the bank? A chick I used to know who was never single when I was has recently been uploading a lot of pictures to instagram in lingerie, she looks like a cross between Scarlet Jo and Lady Gaga.

Looks better here than in the show... most of the kids in the show... well they look like kids.

Compared to a show like Gossip Girl where they are all well in to their 20s playing teens.

Nah Tory and the girl who plays LaRusso’s daughter are 21 and 23 respectively I believe.

Early stills from season 3 look a bit iffy

59812526_2285136301740142_3949145711966158848_n.jpg

Superb show. As with many others, I am hanging to see Barnes and Silver drop in to the show. It is all set for Kreese to be the common enemy, but i suspect season 3 may end up with Miguel blaming Johnny for showing mercy and turning to Kreese as his sensei

I'd like to know how many seasons the writers reckon they can squeeze out of this. Would prefer it to stay a quality over quantity thing but they've done nothing to shake my faith yet they can't sustain a high level across many episodes. They've ended each season on a cliffhanger so far so they must have more up their sleeve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to know how many seasons the writers reckon they can squeeze out of this. Would prefer it to stay a quality over quantity thing but they've done nothing to shake my faith yet they can't sustain a high level across many episodes. They've ended each season on a cliffhanger so far so they must have more up their sleeve.

Helps that it’s only 30 minute episodes.

Drawn out, bloated seasons are what kills quality writing.

Superb show. As with many others, I am hanging to see Barnes and Silver drop in to the show. It is all set for Kreese to be the common enemy, but i suspect season 3 may end up with Miguel blaming Johnny for showing mercy and turning to Kreese as his sensei
I'm a bit worried about next season.

If Johnny Lawrence can't get his dojo back quickly and spends most of the season pursuing Ali, then I think it is going to suck.

If Johnny Lawrence can't get his dojo back quickly and spends most of the season pursuing Ali, then I think it is going to suck.

Johnny has no dojo, no students, no car, no Miguel, and like no Robbie now.

Here's hoping he gets with Ali and Daniel can't handle it.

I just hope they don't make him too neutered. Keep him badass and Cobra Kai. Keep him old fashioned and critical of modern culture. Keep him in the 80s.

I was on a Facebook group and someone reckons Johnny will start a new dojo called Iron Eagles lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally found the time to binge through the second season. Great stuff all around. I think it's genuinely one of the best directed and shot shows on TV at the moment. Kind of reminds me a lot of the cool, calm direction usually seen in a Scott Adkins DTV flick (sometimes borders the unruly awesomeness of Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning).

The fight in the finale is :kissingheart::handok:

Absolutely loved this season.

Kept me interested the whole way through, that last ep was awesome. Last 10 min were quality and the fight sequences surprisingly good.

Reckon 4 seasons will be about right.
Go out before any decline.

So that when they do another reboot in 30 years time, all the current kids will be the next generation of sensei.

The only think I like about the ending is the realisation once again that Daniel is no saint. His brand of karate is no better than Cobra Kai's, really.

The only think I like about the ending is the realisation once again that Daniel is no saint. His brand of karate is no better than Cobra Kai's, really.

You think? I think it had more to do with Robbie being hotheaded.

When Daniel barged in to Johnnies apartment when Johnnie was being calm was bad by him as it was also hotheaded.

Last edited:
You think? I think it had more to do with Robbie being hotheaded.

When Daniel barged in to Johnnies apartment when Johnnie was being calm was bad by him.

Maybe it's not the karate. They both teach good karate. But in that moment, for instance, Daniel failed Robby as a sensei. His resentment with Johnnie runs so deep it colours his actions and forces him to act contrary to what he teaches. A lot of the show paints him in the light but it's good to remember that he's not Miyagi himself, and he is as much in the grey as Johnnie is.

Indeed. Been awesome, but keep it that way. No point extending it for the sake of it.

Why would you want him to get it back quickly? Getting it back will be the conclusion. We want to see kreese go full kreese like in the first karate kid movie and daniel and johnny finally reconcile and team up together.

Nah, I want to see Kreese with more dimension, the show handled it well showing him as a homeless and lonely old vet, but it will be a tired old trope to lock him in as a one dimensional villain from here. He can still be the bad guy but give him some layers.

Nah, I want to see Kreese with more dimension, the show handled it well showing him as a homeless and lonely old vet, but it will be a tired old trope to lock him in as a one dimensional villain from here. He can still be the bad guy but give him some layers.
Doesnt mean he will be one dimensional. He doesnt have to be losing to be multi dimensional. More scope for character development if we see him back at the top and at the bottom and all the dynamics that could bring. He was only one dimensional in the movies because a movie is a short story.

Looks like Ali is back in the Valley

Tory’s mother apparently.

Well that was just ace.

Was a little concerned around the end of ep 2 but boy did it hit its straps after that. So many highlights but I have to go with Johnny's dream sequence with the 80s diamond wipe transitions and Miguels's mum pouring Coors over herself, I nearly died :D

And the fight sequence in the last ep, holy s**t where did that come from. Have to watch it again but would have to be a solid 3 or 4 min single take in there? Epic. For a moment I kinda forgot what show I was watching and thought Miguel might actually die, they got me.

How punchable is the face on that Robbie kid. And the worlds stupidest haircut. Annoys me on some primal level I can't really explain lol.

Season 3 when!!??

hashbrown cobra kai

Remove this Banner Ad

Back