Hall of Famer
Jul 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Its produced by Youtube Red isnt it?
Yes it is.

Not sure whether it will be a quality production. I think it will appeal to those that enjoyed the Karate Kid franchise as a kid, it may wear off though if the series is of a low standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RolandF1

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I hope it's good.

I find it amusing how its portraying the Cobra Kai side like the good guys and Daniel the bad(?). Its something many have theorised about the Karate Kid films, particularly the 3rd one with Terry Silver. Hey, maybe he'll make an appearance too.

Last edited:

RolandF1

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
People had a theory about Terry Silver? He was very cliche bad guy. A stretch to think otherwise.

Sent from mTalk
I guess its more an amusing rationale as to why he did what he did. Used to be some funny discussions about him on Imdb forums and why he was in fact the good guy. I thought he came off better than Daniel and Miyagi in the 3rd one because those two were so badly written there. Terrible film.

Andre

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
First two episodes so far up for free viewing on YouTube. Two down so far and definitely in Johny’s Corner. Yeah he was a prick as a teen, but guy just wants to turn his life around, be a better dad and help kids picked on and Daniel is an a-hole to him (at least to this point).

edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I guess its more an amusing rationale as to why he did what he did. Used to be some funny discussions about him on Imdb forums and why he was in fact the good guy. I thought he came off better than Daniel and Miyagi in the 3rd one because those two were so badly written there. Terrible film.
Interesting. I wish the IMDB forums were still around.

Top Bottom