Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a reversible Miyagi-do one side Cobra Kai the other side headband that I want but it's only available with the DVDs.

Still probably worth it.

Do Netflix do physical releases? I know Amazon have, Disney do, etc. Can't remember a Netflix show though.

Not in a universe created on the morality of Miags vs Creese;)

Thanks edg. Been fun watching. Did chuckle at body bag boy ageing into body bag man.
Johnny's story the main grab for me. Appreciate the intro of the new gen.
Found Hawk annoying.
Stingray? I was hoping for some so bad hes good vibes but nah, just a bad character.
Some nice 80's vs millenials chuckles.
Will have a look at season 3 whenever thats released. Middle of next year?
stingray is awesome. Has some of the best comedic lines in the whole show.

dont f*** knock stingray.

Season 3 was finished mate. For whatever reason Netflix delayed the release once they took it over. It was ready to go about now originally on YouTube.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
So we have to wait until April 21 for really no reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on him - I'd say most people would be supporting Johnny. Obviously touched a nerve with another spoilt Italian kid.

Supprting John now... yes, in the movie no way.
Spoilt italian kid? ffs,,, the way you skips act.... borg like.

The music score is amazing too, I have the soundtracks. Rock, metal, traditional classical film composing, synth, and oriental all flowing together seamlessly. It reminds me of early Hans Zimmer.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Any news of whether they are going to film season 4 before sesson 3 is eve. Released? Its going to look pretty silly otherwise if there is a multi year filming time jump between season 3 and 4

Pretty sure it's been announced season 3 is it, last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back