Streaming Cobra Kai

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

I want the Cobra Kai version of what if, beginning with this picture as inspiration

6rh167pz9v091.jpg

I just dont know if this is Johnny's idea or William?

Cobra Kai Star William Zabka Teases a Movie Trilogy to Follow After the Series Ends​

Series star William Zabka has some ideas. Speaking about the show's endgame with ComicBook.com, Zabka confirms that there are tentative plans in place for how to end the series, but it's still unclear how many seasons it will take to get to that point. The actor also says that there will still be more for fans to look forward to once Cobra Kai is over, as he believes that a trilogy of movies will be following the series.

I just finished season 5 and thought this was close to the best season after a slow start. I was getting very sick of mopey Danny Larusso and this season started off that way but there was less focus on him and he was more likeable. Chozen was a great addition and Johnny Lawrence is close to my favourite character in any TV show. It is having the same problem as Stranger Things in that the kids are starting to look mid 20s but i can live with that.

Bring on Season 6!!

The CK writers have confirmed they have nothing to do with it, so super unlikely it's got anything to do that that.

It would be a shocking move to make a new movie that has nothing to do with the show that rekindled interest and passion in the franchise.

Then again, this is modern Hollywood. It would be more shocking to actually work with it.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

A new Karate Kid Movie is in the makings apparently.

Touted for 2024.

I think it will be based off Season 6 to come out likely Dec 2023.

Just been announced a few hours ago the new KK movie.

It does make you wonder, given Cobra Kai has probably and potentially exhausted every storyline, how a reboot of Karate Kid movie franchise could be successful. It will apparently have no connection to the series and the writers not involved.

Given a release date of 7 June 2024, meaning filming will begin next year.

Note the writers of Cobra Kai still have ambitions of Cobra Kai movie. So this is still very much alive and I think there will be one still to come for this series.

Lets not forget, movies today some of them are released straight to Netflix/streaming platforms and not to cinema, which is what I assume will happen with any movie that comes be it connected to the CK series or KK movies/universe.

Just been announced a few hours ago the new KK movie.

It does make you wonder, given Cobra Kai has probably and potentially exhausted every storyline, how a reboot of Karate Kid movie franchise could be successful. It will apparently have no connection to the series and the writers not involved.

Given a release date of 7 June 2024, meaning filming will begin next year.

Note the writers of Cobra Kai still have ambitions of Cobra Kai movie. So this is still very much alive and I think there will be one still to come for this series.

Lets not forget, movies today some of them are released straight to Netflix/streaming platforms and not to cinema, which is what I assume will happen with any movie that comes be it connected to the CK series or KK movies/universe.

So effectively just a group of parasites and bottomfeeders at Sony (?) trying to cash in on the creation of others.

Proper fans will avoid at all costs. Just like that horrendous Ghostbusters with chicks abomination.

So effectively just a group of parasites and bottomfeeders at Sony (?) trying to cash in on the creation of others.

Proper fans will avoid at all costs. Just like that horrendous Ghostbusters with chicks abomination.

We should all be happy that Will Smith is an executive producer on CK in name only and he has absolutely nothing to do with the show. Otherwise you just know his son would be in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. I dont have a need to watch a reboot/re-imagined story of the KK.

We already got this with Jaden Smith's Karate Kid. It will be a movie that will fail.

What made the KK special back in the day, was the setting, the underdog status and it appealed to a wide age group and demographic.

We should all be happy that Will Smith is an executive producer on CK in name only and he has absolutely nothing to do with the show. Otherwise you just know his son would be in it.
He would have tried to push hard for it too, if his son wanted to be in it as well.

Thank God, there is zero connection to the Miyagi Universe.

He would have tried to push hard for it too, if his son wanted to be in it as well.

Thank God, there is zero connection to the Miyagi Universe.

Jaden looking through potential actors roles.

1663550186800.gif

The reboot with Smith and Chan really wasn't that bad, it was just a bit uninspired.

But doing another reboot or remake is not what people want now. Cobra Kai is where it is at.

Or better still, just don't reboot anything and create your own content.

All these reboots give me the jimmies mate.

Dont get me started on T6 killing off John Connor.

I was backing the Rev 9 or whatever that abomination it was the entire time.

Many Terminator fans hate everything after T2. At least T3,T4,T5 had some continuation and connection, which made watching T1 to T5 some meaning.

Dont get me started on T6 killing off John Connor.

I was backing the Rev 9 or whatever that abomination it was the entire time.

Many Terminator fans hate everything after T2. At least T3,T4,T5 had some continuation and connection, which made watching T1 to T5 some meaning.
What Fast and the Furious are they up to these days? Fast and the Furious 72 - Nursing home gopher drift?

What Fast and the Furious are they up to these days? Fast and the Furious 72 - Nursing home gopher drift?
The difference being is that FF fans dont hate the movies that came out after the first one or two. If anything Fast Four, really rebooted the series and made it what is today.

Sure it went a step too far and jumped the shark but made plenty of money.

Lets not forget they were in outer space in the last movie.

i dont think i have watched any reboots of movies that i liked back in the day, you know they won't be as good as the original

Remove this Banner Ad

Back